Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's help each other find our unicorns!!

ChereeKChereeK Posts: 266Member
edited September 2016 in Swaps
Unicorn items are so very hard to swap for and they get lost in the ISO thread -- so I thought I would start this one!!
My main unicorn item at the moment is the Brandon Blackwood black pouch that was in a Luxor Box a good while back.
I want it to go with my Black Box backpack. I will give it a very good home!!
***Update! Unicorn captured!!***
Post edited by ChereeK on

Comments

• LisaBLisaB Posts: 1,500Member
    This is great @ChereeK! My one unicorn right now is the Node by J.Fontes Carica ring in silver. I think I saw it was in a Oui Please box? I would LOVE LOVE to have this ring!
  • ChereeKChereeK Posts: 266Member
    @LisaB Thxs!! I want that pouch so much, I am willing to go through my 1951's! I have a few that I have not ever carried or a few that were used 1 or 2 times...
  • magoosmommagoosmom Posts: 196Member
    Still looking for samples of Stila Huge mascara. It's been a while since it was sent out (think it was the time Birchbox offered the three varieties of mascara to choose from). I've tried swapping twice, with no luck. I love the formula and nothing else has come close.
    @ChereeK I know the feeling! If I had one I would gladly swap with you!
  • wldflowur13wldflowur13 Posts: 489Member
    I have a few unicorns. I'd love to get the Brandon Blackwood wallet, SunnyLife Luxe towel (the thicker towel), Jacquard Francais Beach Towel and the tray and votives (or just the votives) from Luxor
  • Tanya3Tanya3 Posts: 1,067Member
    The miansai cuff is mine.... But fat chance right?!! Lol. I've got a few 1951's, 4 R&M tumblers, BB items... And so much more but I doubt I'll ever get one ...boo!
  • AnnAnn Posts: 1,579Member
    edited September 2016
    Halcyon bangle black
    Chess/checkers roll up kit
    Govino flutes
    Little Gem Darrington Blue Vase
    Foxy and Winston Tea Towels
    Roost boxes
    Adidas white shirt Large
    Olive wood kitchen items from ELLADA LANE
    Lagoon Maison
    Cocoliciois Mafia wife sunglasses
    That little Olive wood cutting board
    Skandicrush and Norsebox things
    Rachel Zoe screw cuff Miansi bracelet
    glass Keep cup with pink around it and grey lid.

HUGE amount listed under the Kitchen Unicorn Thread.

I have a LOT listed and more to list that I have not had time to list because of the work I was doing for my local library's event.
    Post edited by Ann on
  • debbiesblimdebbiesblim Posts: 1,039Member
    @Ann will pm you!
  • Jennifer3141Jennifer3141 Posts: 2,462Member
    @Ann I have the govino flutes. If you're interested, please check my followeds. :)
  • bunnygirlbrembunnygirlbrem Posts: 417Member
    Funny, @Jennifer3141 , mine is the Honey mug from GlobeIn. I had it but broke it :-(. And I can't find anywhere to even buy it!
  • Jennifer3141Jennifer3141 Posts: 2,462Member
    edited September 2016
    @bunnygirlbrem I like that one too! I'm sorry yours broke. What I'm finding with GlobeIn is when something is sold out, that's it- they don't restock. I've called about a couple of other items I've fallen in love with too late. I'm going to work on finding their source. If I do, I'll let you know.

P.S. The company is Le Souk Ceramique. They only sell wholesale. I've contacted them to see if they sell to any retailers in my area (Phoenix).
  • AnnAnn Posts: 1,579Member
    @Jennifer3141

Would you initiate a swap request so you can select something for the flutes?
    @Jennifer3141 Yes, please let me know!!!! Thank you! I found plates and bowls with the same pattern and even a vase I think, but can't find the mugs anywhere.
    @magoosmom I recently swapped for that stila mascara because I wanted to try it, but I'd be happier letting you have it. :-)
  • ElmaElma Posts: 989Member
    I have several: Mela Artisians Tray - Fantasy in Grey, the 1951 clutch in Snowcat and the 1951 clutch in Lil' Cheetah, the Mary Jurek tree ornaments. If you have any of these, please contact me . I am considering trading even my aqua colored Jonathan Adler Chevron Throw for these.
  • missycat928missycat928 Posts: 856Member
    @elma - would you consider trading the throw for any other items / 1951 clutches?
  • TamaraTamara Posts: 500Member
    @magoosmom I'm sure I have at least one of those mascaras. What's your swap profile? (I'm on my phone. As usual.)

That's the only thing on this page I have! :( I guess I've already swapped away a lot of my unicorn-y things. That I'm not using, anyway.
  • lisadlisad Posts: 2,139Member
    Luxor Mottahedeh Vessels Any Colors/Scents
  • inimitableinimitable Posts: 368Member
    I really want the Halcyon Days bangle in navy or black from this month's Luxor Box. If anyone has it and sees something on my swap list, please let me know. I'm also willing to buy on eBay. :smile:
  • ElmaElma Posts: 989Member
  • McSquaredMcSquared Posts: 988Member
    I'd love the Halcyon days bracelet, I have an XL that I would consider trading for the right color! Hopefully black or blue
  • kristinfkristinf Posts: 148Member
    I would love a pink Halycon Days bracelet. I have lots unlisted and also a cream and gold to offer for a color swap!
  • CeceCece Posts: 417Member
    My 1st unicorn is the vase from Luxor, either the sunflower or starry night one. Im a big time gardener and would love to full this vase with my flowers. Anyone? Please!
  • ChereeKChereeK Posts: 266Member
    @LisaB Thanks!! You know I want it badly if I am willing to through in a 1951 & now I will add Illesteva Leonard Half/Half Brown sunglasses for the Brandon Blackwood pouch from Luxor...
  • mini2zmini2z Posts: 2,212Member
    edited September 2016
    XXL lagoon - my swap regret. Willing to purchase
  • strmama2strmama2 Posts: 661Member
    I really want the Brandon Blackwood Napa wallet and XL 1951's in Argent, Or, and Lagoon