Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oui Please 2.5 Winter in Paris [SPOILERS]

ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 253Member
Did you see the spoiler? Their website says shipping on December 10th in one place and shipping in December in another. I really hope we get this box before Christmas! Hopefully we get a hero spoiler soon too.
IMG_0286.PNG
1242 x 1785 - 358K

Comments

• boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 1,462Member
    Hopefully this one isn't plastic-coated wire ;) Thanks for sharing.
  • Chrsie0076Chrsie0076 Posts: 253Member
    Hopefully I receive my October box before Xmas!
  • MariaNGMariaNG Posts: 923Member
  • mycatbuttersmycatbutters Posts: 407Member
    They look like they do a lot of petite tassels but I really like these.
    bracelet.jpg
    580 x 621 - 112K
  • LetsGeauxLetsGeaux Posts: 1,623Member
    Love their earrings
  • laurablaurab Posts: 350Member
    I saw the tassels on a lot of their stuff...lol I know a lot of people don't like the tassels but I don't mind them. Most of their jewelry is super cute.
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 1,462Member
    Love this one!
    IMG_1872.PNG
    1242 x 2208 - 4M
  • inimitableinimitable Posts: 342Member
    But, does every box include this brand? I didn't see that stated anywhere.
  • sarasara Posts: 1,645Member
    We dont know yet what every box includes - they usually release that much later than the first spoiler. I do like the brand, though!
  • ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 253Member
    Did you see Oui Please has a limited edition Christmas box they lanched in their a la carte? If I didn't have everything in the box I'd buy it. I think you can use the 20% off coupon for it. I know a lot people wanted that Pop candle.
    IMG_0344.PNG
    1242 x 2066 - 346K
    IMG_0345.PNG
    1237 x 1991 - 255K
  • flingoflingo Posts: 953Member
    Ohhhhh, I've been waiting for this. I really want that pop candle, but this seems so beauty heavy to me. I've already got the perfume in that fragrance that I haven't been able to swap out. I'll have to think about it, but I'm having a really hard time justifying it.
  • KathleenA57KathleenA57 Posts: 101Member
    I love the idea of the LE Holiday box, but really the only thing I want from it is the candle, so I think I'll have to pass.
  • ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 253Member
    edited November 2016
    Their website now says the 2.5 box will ship in January 2017. I think they are pushing the Christmas box and I think that's the reason we won't get our boxes in December like we should. I want to order another box with the 40% off but man, I mean with the shipping drama and missing box items I don't want to take the risk.
    Oh, @ZuZuZoom, I am sad to hear that!
    They just posted a new spoiler Joe Sews brand for 2.5 box
  • NatlovesmelodyNatlovesmelody Posts: 3,383Member
    @Chrsie0076 Where?!?!
  • PlaidGirlPlaidGirl Posts: 391Member
    @Natlovesmelody It's on their instagram account!
    edited November 2016
  • Em_PEm_P Posts: 504Member
    Oooh that's pretty! I wonder if it will be in every box? Or if I'll get some crap pile of leftovers again...
  • wldflowur13wldflowur13 Posts: 278Member
    Ohh! I like that! I've been trying to hold out subscribing, but it's awfully tempting!
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 1,712Member
    Since @TraciRhein scared Oui Please that she might subscribe, I am pretty sure we won't get boxes til March! :wink:

Totally kidding, but I really am afraid it is a return to OP's old ways. I am really hoping Traci's right and it is just her self proclaimed and mostly hilarious box curse. I have a decent relationship with CS at Oui Please- they always answer me quickly and are really nice- so I am going to ask what is up and be really honest.
  • laurablaurab Posts: 350Member
    Im fine with shipping being somewhat delayed as long as the value and quality are there. Not saying im not excited to receive the next box!
    @nelliebelle1197, let us know! I'm always worried when there are sales that it's a need for an influx of cash!
    They have a ton of brand spoilers out. Hope this one turns out better
  • MariaNGMariaNG Posts: 923Member
    So happy for you @LetsGeaux but why is CS so inconsistent? No movement on my second tracking number and no more replies from CS for me anymore despite emails that have been humourous, pleading, cajoling,annoyed, every possible angle I could think of. My last email was yesterday. At this point, I'm giving up...
  • LetsGeauxLetsGeaux Posts: 1,623Member
    edited December 2016
    @MariaNG I have no idea. The only thing I can figure is maybe they are like me. Some days I'm all chatty chatty. Other days I just lurk. I realize "lurking" is no way to run a business and it's completely upsetting and unprofessional. I just wanted to offer that I had a good experience with them, but I realize that does nothing to make you feel better. If I lived closer to Dallas, I'd go knock on their door. See what's going on with your box. Get a few nougats, maybe share a bottle of mead. (also with your use of "cajole" and "give up" I immediately thought of being Rick-rolled :| )
    @MariaNG, I am so sorry to hear you still haven't gotten your box! Do you suppose there is some humongous customs problem they aren't willing to share with you, like months of bills for all the Canada subscribers?