Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Tried It, I Didn't Like It, Want to Swap for It?

LeahLeah Posts: 3,372Member
edited March 28 in Swaps
I have a bunch of products I've tried a few times and didn't like. I figured I'll list them here and if you don't mind using something used, then please, let me know and we can try to work out a swap. Let's try to keep this to products that can be sanitized, either powders that can be sprayed with alcohol or products that have a tip that can be shaved off, or sprays. I have the Beauty Counter cleansing balm in my shower, but as a cream/ointment consistency, I don't think you want it :)

Here's what I got and my brutally honest thoughts:

1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: Sprayed on my face once. Hated the smell, couldn't breathe, it choked me, I hated it. You want it?

2. Bio-Oil: Used for a few weeks, but it looks practically full. It didn't do anything for my purposes, but it might work for yours. Also, I hate oils.

3. Ilia Illuminator in Polka Dots & Moonbeams: Beautiful glow, but dry. I had a hard time applying this. Used twice.

4. Breathe Deeply Spritz: Used about an inch of this. It just does nothing for me. I'll use it up eventually, but I haven't sprayed it in six months probably. It's just sitting there on my dresser.

This is all I can think of off the top of my head. There's probably more.

Post edited by Leah on

Comments