Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Odes to captured unicorns

boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 2,150Member
The forum has been heavy today, but all seems fine as I rest under the weight of my Pehr throw and beloved dog.

Do you have a captured unicorn you'd like to sing praises to? Siren songs for unobtained unicorns are acceptable as well.

Comments

• Tanya3Tanya3 Posts: 1,065Member
    I swapped just TODAY for a pehr throw... pretty excited :)
  • lisadlisad Posts: 2,136Member
    @boxjoy I'm so glad you like the throw, enjoy!
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 2,150Member
    @lisad It arrived just in time for the snowstorm that started last night. Thanks so much!
  • Em_PEm_P Posts: 750Member
    @boxjoy @Tanya3 I bought 2 LE boxes thinking the second throw might be swap bait... I'm keeping both! They are so lightweight and warm, and I imagine they would be great in any season. Cool summer evenings at family events anyone?
    Love!
    @Em_P I swapped for one for my sister. Don't tempt me to keep it for myself! ;)

I actually swapped my first one away to @Elma for another unicorn but ended up missing it and then pretty much blast requested everyone who had one listed (sorry guys).
  • lisadlisad Posts: 2,136Member
    @boxjoy @Em_P I had 2 as well so I'm keeping one for me.
    So far the only captured unicorn is a pehr throw LOLOL... crap maybe I want two!!! Ughhh.... decisions decisions LOLOL... soon my house will be overflowing in pehrs and massi's ;)
    @Tanya3 get it in your hands first :). My mom was not in love with it. My daughter and I are.
    Maybe you'll hate it and won't have to swap for more :smile:
    Oh and thanks to @Debra I got my pale pink HD bange. Yay!
  • mhigginsnycmhigginsnyc Posts: 1,646Member
    I'm listing a Pehr now for anyone looking. Not sure what I want but will give preference to my forum friends :)
  • chefkristinchefkristin Posts: 1,503Member
    Oh please someone help me obtain the Cluse watch, I haven't had an ISO in forever but this is elusive. I do have items unlisted and @lisab is willing to help!
    I didn't intend for this to become a Pehr throw chat page, so please sing a song for your unicorn, big or small.
    @mhigginsnyc what's your swap ID? I'd love a peek at your follows :)
  • mhigginsnycmhigginsnyc Posts: 1,646Member
    @Em_P it's 3183 :)
    ill look too @mhigginsnyc now I'm jonesing for another one!!!
  • NatlovesmelodyNatlovesmelody Posts: 3,412Member
    Snowcat.....need I say more?!? my precioussssss
  • cleegiantscleegiants Posts: 1,317Member
    For a long time, the Pehr bins were my unicorn. I've got a few now, so i'm happy. They are however, still sitting in my room as i decide exactly how to use them. Anybody else have this problem? I WANT to get organized, i just don't know where to start!

and to join in on the pehr throw parade, i swapped for one this weekend so i look forward to getting it soon!
    @cleegiants I ended up using my set of 3 of them (purchased, not swapped because who has the patience for that?!) as shoe storage in the bottom of my closet. One for nice heels, carefully stored in their dust bags, one for sandals, and one for other shoes. My boots and frequently used shoes are lined up under my dresser and bench.
  • HollyHolly Posts: 335Member
    Dang it @Laurakp. I put that baby to bed long ago. I bought a bando and swapped for a bespoke weekender. Your pic looks so good!! The hunt is alive once again.
  • wearingmascarawearingmascara Posts: 83Member
    @Laurakp I love that bag! I'm swapped it awhile back and am still regretting it.
    @mhigginsnyc I'm going to take a look as well!
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 590Member
    I've been trying to swap one of my Massi's for the pehr throw but I see that the pehr size is 50x60 and the Massi is 60x70, is that right? Is it really almost a foot shorter? I love the Massi but I love to be fully covered from chin to toe so I don't know if shorter would work out for me as my Massi is barely the length I prefer. I feel like I should switch it up instead of just being in Massi overload though lol. Anyone that has both that's able to verify for me? Oh, and my siren song is still for an REM tumbler. I have such tumbler envy it's not even funny.
    My current unicorn is a baggu duck bag in black. I neeeeeeed this for when I go back to work in March.
  • ElmaElma Posts: 987Member
    @janemockingjay - you are correct: the Pehr throw is shorter and narrower than the Massi ... what I like is the cotton material (no friction electro-shocks here) and it can be used all year (vs the Massi which is just for cold weather) ... it can also be used as a picnic blanket (if you don't mind risking the grass stains) ...

I swapped for 2 - if you have not noticed: I have 2 teenage girls and they are very competitive - thus my quest for a 2nd HR blanket (which was fulfilled thanks to @careyb and @Jennifer3141 - thank you ladies <3 - there will be peace in my household again) - and we all want to use them all the time, they are THAT comfy

@janemockingjay - I'll try to take a picture for you
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 590Member
    Thanks @Elma that would be great! I love the looks of it but just want to make sure it's not too little to cuddle with
  • BishBish Posts: 175Member
    I am awaiting the arrival of the rachel zoe knot ring!
  • LeahLeah Posts: 3,062Member
    @chefkristin I saw someone posted a Cluse watch on the swap site just today. Have you tried for it?

I gave up on trying to find a Pehr throw. I gave up on my unicorns. I got the Alexis Bittar cuff about a month ago and that was an amazing swap and super exciting because I had sent out SO many requests for it, but since then I've just given up.
  • mopeysealion4820mopeysealion4820 Posts: 1,054Member
    I've started deleting items from my in search of list after I ask everyone and get turned down. Right now my unicorn is a complete set of heart tea cups. Two down!