Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Rebel Box Spring 2017 Spoiler Theme + Coupon

JodiAnneJodiAnne Posts: 1,201Member
edited January 24 in All Other Boxes
Just got am email with the Spring theme.... Kitchen Gems!!
Post edited by chris on
Screenshot_20170124-163846.png
1440 x 2560 - 778K

Comments

• laurablaurab Posts: 350Member
    well I dont cook a lot but my husband loves to cook so I hope there will be some more masculine type items in here!
  • berriesandbearsberriesandbears Posts: 64Member
    I love to cook and bake and adore kitchen themed boxes. Hope this is a good one!!!
  • SaizaSaiza Posts: 1,494Member
    Does it automatically renew if I ordered the winter box? Because I'll stick around for kitchen items... lol.
  • chrischris Posts: 3,308Member, Moderator
    Here is the Happy Rebel Box Spring 2017 Spoiler Theme + Coupon blog post:
    http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/01/happy-rebel-box-spring-2017-spoiler-theme-coupon.html
  • berriesandbearsberriesandbears Posts: 64Member
    I emailed HR and asked if they were planning on releasing any spoilers for the kitchen box and Johanna replied "Yes, we will soon". Excited to see what's in this box!!
  • NightshiftNightshift Posts: 1,092Member
    I love, love, love, love kitchen items. Do I wait for a spoiler or take the plunge? I have some extra sub box money since I went on my cancellation binge...
  • sarasara Posts: 1,645Member
    @Nightshift, that's a rhetorical question, right?
  • sarasara Posts: 1,645Member
    I have longed for a kitchen box... so happy with this theme!
    @sara :bawling: I'm a weak weak woman and am frequently distracted by shiny objects. Of course I'm going to cave before a spoiler. WHAT IF THEY SELL OUT BEFORE I CAN GRAB ONE??????
  • Chrsie0076Chrsie0076 Posts: 253Member
    Just hope there aren't skulls on whatever kitchen items are included.
    edited January 25
    @Chrsie0076 On the blog post above someone complained that kitchen items don't seem very "edgy". Maybe she'll be happy with skull printed things :lol:
    Post edited by Nightshift on
  • SarahFrancesSarahFrances Posts: 458Member
    Yeah, I don't think edge is something you can market and sell in a box. I have really liked the last few Happy Rebel boxes and am considering whether I want to make room in my budget for the sub, but I don't consider it edgy. And I don't really want it to try to be edgy.
  • GadilikiGadiliki Posts: 83Member
    @saiza, I ordered Winter Box a few weeks ago, and when I log into my account it says will renew March 1, so I expect it continues until you cancel. Think I will stay too since my happy place is my kitchen. :)
  • ShawnaShawna Posts: 217Member
    I'm likely moving in the next 6 months and will need new kitchen implements...I'm highly tempted by this box. It would be my first $50+ box purchase. I'm nervous.
  • KKHKKH Posts: 356Member
    I'm thinking a skull cookie cutter ...
    Aaaaaannnnddddd I caved. Welcome to my ranks of sub boxes, Happy Rebel
    @Shawna It was my first nearly $100 sub boxes, minus limited editions. I got the winter one as a bday gift for myself and really do like the throw. I work from home and it's great to throw over me when it's cold. I can't wait to get my candle, I loved the body butter and the matches. I did end up really liking the winter one and will stick around for a kitchen theme lol.
    You guys are tempting me...Argh!
    @Shawna Resistance is futile. Join the dark side :naughty:
  • finlidanfinlidan Posts: 1,036Member
    @Shawna if it helps make you cave, they have fantastic customer service.
    @finlidan @Nightshift @Saiza *waves the white flag* I give.

Now, another question: So there's the $20 off coupon for the first box. How are they on if you cancel after the one box, letting you use another coupon to buy a future box? I'm still new to this cancel/resub thing because...well, I haven't canceled anything yet!
    @Shawna $20???? Darn it!!! I used only a $10 :cry:
    @Nightshift Doh! You're right, it is only $10. Well...still gonna do it!
    @Shawna DO IT!!!! Join ussssssssssssssssss

Please don't let me pressure you into doing bad things with your hard earned money :grimace:
    @Nightshift Oh, I just got a nice check I've been waiting for awhile and now I have the itch to buy a box or two...this one is now bought. And my addiction continues along nicely. Amazing how a $10/mo box lures you in and then before you know it, you're buying luxe boxes and begging for French clutches.
    @Shawna Yep yep yep yep yep. I started off with bb and ipsy and was all, "lulz! I don't need no fancy french box!" And then I was all, "Oui Please, you say??????"
  • KKHKKH Posts: 356Member
    @Shawna and @Nightshift ditto. I'm glad I'm not alone. I went from Ipsy to deciding between Luxor and Oui Please and now subscribe to both of those plus a few in between. And Happy Rebel is my new favorite, so unless they take some crazy new direction I think you will both love it.
  • birdertonbirderton Posts: 183Member
    You guys are bad! I was waiting until the first spoiler to dip my toes into the $100 box water but now I'm feeling a little bit like I would be wimping out if I do!
    I just got my replacement candle, finally!! It came in a giant box by itself with lots of padding and bubble wrapped. Why didn't they bubble wrap it the first time?