Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February 2017 ISO

finlidanfinlidan Posts: 1,174Member
Can you believe it's February already?

Comments

• finlidanfinlidan Posts: 1,174Member
    ISO R+Co hair stuff but not the tinsel oil
  • SJPSJP Posts: 1,511Member
    ISO the Nest candles in Grapefruit or Sicilian Tangerine scents-----PLEASE! I :heart: them & the scent of citrus is so uplifting in January & February when I'm trapped in a bleak, Arctic winter.
  • LisaBLisaB Posts: 1,417Member
    ISO:

Oribe moisturizing cream!!!! I LOVE this stuff!
    Nars Goule blush
    Coconut spongelle
    Violet aubergine 1951..hey a girl can wish ;)
  • Rain08Rain08 Posts: 106Member
    ISO the Perl B linen bag and wine bag from the summer luxe provence box.

I have both the Adidas alphabounce and superstar shoes in 8.5, massi throws, antica farmacista prosecco candle, etc.
  • missycat928missycat928 Posts: 784Member
    edited February 1
    GWP Luxor set (the tumbler and candle)

Have several items unlisted and would be happy to look through follows if anyone has one of these.

If anyone has an established skincare routine and wants to give up their Circo Cell ampules and they are not looking for three throws and a 1951 for them, I'd love to try them. I'm just not ready to give up home decor without knowing how they will work for me. I made that mistake once before :/
    Post edited by missycat928 on
  • bailey0440bailey0440 Posts: 112Member
    @missycat928 I have the Circell ampules...sent you a swap request for less than three throws and a 1951!
  • RaeKatzRaeKatz Posts: 57Member
    edited February 1
    ISO the Spark Joy book by Marie Kondo. I know that there are over 200 listings for it, but when I went through them, none of them had the pop up to say that they were following anything that I have. I am looking for someone who is interested in swapping beauty for non-beauty as I don't have any non-beauty listed right now. Thanks for considering a swap! (^-^)/

(ETA: I do not care about the condition of the book as long as it is not super marked up. I got it from the library and quickly realized that it is a book that I want to be able to highlight and underline.)
  • NightshiftNightshift Posts: 1,409Member
    Long shot but I'm ISO the Cobra’s Motto T-Shirt from Nerd block (I think it's from the summer of 2015) in as big as I can get it. My sister's favorite movie is the Karate Kid (yes, it's a mashup, but we're ignoring that) and I'd love to be able to get it for her. She likes her t-shirts to be as gigantic as possible so if anyone has a size 3XL they didn't know what to do with, I'm you gal :) The one person who has it who was still active who followed something I had just popped us as "Not been active for a month".
  • DLRDLR Posts: 534Member
    ISO Eye lash kits from Feb. PS for my wedding ladies! LOL Need a few
    Love necklace in glass tube from Feb. Pop Sugar
  • jennmjennm Posts: 345Member
    ISO more Pop Sugar eyeslashes!
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 816Member
    ISO
    Mane message date night bobby pins

My daughter accidentally took a third set to college with her and I've swapped them of course (happens to me a couple of times a year lol) and would like them shipped directly to my swap partner.
    Thank you to anyone who has them!
  • BestAuntEverBestAuntEver Posts: 1,153Member
    @Rochelle I believe I have them and will be happy to send. Will double check as soon as I get home from work.
  • EliseElise Posts: 296Member
    edited February 1
    ISO
    Skyline mug from Oui Please
    Petra pearl collar from Jan Bijou box
    Beekman hand soap from Serendipity
    :)
    Post edited by Elise on
  • AnnemAnnem Posts: 808Member
    @DLR and @jennm I will be swapping my eyelash kit when they arrive. Mostly looking for multi swaps though.
    I'm ISO the Body Scrub by Sugar Dunk set from Mommy Mailbox. This looks fun to try...Thank you!
  • DLRDLR Posts: 534Member
    @Annem thank you, I will bow out...@Jennm I just got a request two minutes ago and I am sure there will be more! There is a ton up for swaps! :)
    @DLR I'm also swapping my love necklace.
  • MoonAndStarsMoonAndStars Posts: 498Member
    Hello all! I am still ISO one purple beehive votive from Luxor.
  • kit8kit8 Posts: 1Member
    Long time reader of forum, first time posting because I lost my favorite hat last weekend: Jack + Lucy Pom Pom hat. I'd love to find two. Going to put my swap link in profile. Thank you!
  • minniethecatminniethecat Posts: 219Member
    @Elise I'm messaging you.
  • RaeKatzRaeKatz Posts: 57Member
    @kit8 Welcome to the forum! People are amazing here.
  • joiedevie99joiedevie99 Posts: 637Member
    ISO Popsugar February clutch
  • strmama2strmama2 Posts: 619Member
    ISO Juara Candlenut cream... I will take any and all that I can get... I might have some unlisted beauty to swap as well
  • mycatbuttersmycatbutters Posts: 544Member
    I'm looking for some small prizes for a coed baby shower. I'm hoping to find someone with a combo of items:

Glade candles from Popsugar
    Flint rollers
    Those little phone chargers
    Anything that might work as a prize basically

I have a couple of the Nest passion candles from Peopleshop and some Clinique Happy rollerballs too if you would like to work something out in msgs.
  • cleegiantscleegiants Posts: 1,150Member
    @joiedevie99 i am getting the clutch and I definitely would keep it, but am open to swapping it for the right offer. Do you have any of my followeds?
  • CiCiCiCi Posts: 469Member
    ISO too faced cat eye palette and purple mascara from the mystery box :)
  • Chrsie0076Chrsie0076 Posts: 302Member
    @joiedevie99 I have the clutch up for swap
  • Chrsie0076Chrsie0076 Posts: 302Member
    @mycatbutters I have several flint rollers and one of the ps phone power banks
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 283Member
    edited February 1
    Currently ISO:
    Ciate Gelology topcoat (my mom loved mine so I'm wanting to get her a bottle of her own!)
    Mane Message bobby pins
    Rose Gold tweezers from Ipsy last month
    Allll the Tarte Maracuja oil I can get my hands on!
    And lastly, a Baggu duck bag, because I'm a bagaholic, and all the swap requests I've sent out for one have been ignored :'(
  • mycatbuttersmycatbutters Posts: 544Member
    @Chrsie0076 I sent you a swap request