Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rachel Zoe Box of Style Spring 2017 Review + $10 Coupon

hKChKC Posts: 949Member
edited March 4 in All Other Boxes

Any guesses?
Post edited by chris on

Comments

• TraciRheinTraciRhein Posts: 1,558Member
    Not.a.clue
    Hmmm...not sure if I like it
  • hKChKC Posts: 949Member
    Does it match the clutch from PSMH? Hmm...not sure how I feel about it either.
    @TraciRhein - I'm not sure that's it.
    I think the clutch is more of a cream in color
    On the website, it does say it's black and cream.
    The ones with the black center diamond shape things have a white line in them though and the close up pic doesn't....hmmmm
    edited February 2
    Unless it's different and exclusive to this box? :|
    Please Rachel Zoe Gods, please have mercy on me and stay away from Tribe Alive! When do they charge for this box?
    @TraciRhein - I think by the 15th.
  • Emma227Emma227 Posts: 63Member
    Thank you @hKC just saw this too on their instagram and was coming here to post! Unless it's a throw, I don't think I'll like it. Hoping for spoilers on other items.
    edited February 2
    If that's it, it's on sale for $299...seems a bit pricey for one item.
  • JodiAnneJodiAnne Posts: 1,243Member
    The diamond on the bag has a white section in the middle of it...the close up does not. Hmmmm...I cancelled after the winter box but Im uber excited to see the spoiler...maybe it will drag me back in with a discount.
  • LeahLeah Posts: 2,527Member
    This reminds me that I need to cancel. Joy! Dealing with RZ customer service is always a pleasure....
  • reganb1reganb1 Posts: 879Member
    So I have been thinking pretty seriously about cancelling but if bag is in it I will not be. Love it! The popsugar clutch is my first ever tribe alive item so I am not on overload
  • Co123Co123 Posts: 460Member
    @leah I cancelled mine and they responded within a couple hours! If that makes you feel better :)
  • SmarwSmarw Posts: 318Member
    edited February 2
    This would be my 3rd tribe alive bag if that's what it is and I'm more than fine with it as long as it's not another clutch. If it's a bigger bag I'll be happy. I wear a lot of black so this will give me a nice pop of something. Realistically with three little kids and a job I only use clutches when I go out (not very often!) and need a bigger bag with a strap for every day use so this would get MUCH more use. It's not my favorite, but it's different than anything else I have, which is always fun.
    Are there other colors available? I know there's supposed to be a customizable item in this box although I doubt this is it.
  • berriesandbearsberriesandbears Posts: 140Member
    edited February 2
    edited February 2
    Here's another view
  • gillepgillep Posts: 108Member
    I would love the bag, not the rug, I have nowhere in my home where that rug would look nice.
    @gillep Same here. Bag: yes, rug: no
  • kristinfkristinf Posts: 132Member
    It said it is an extreme close-up, so I don't think it would be that rug as the pattern is so large. To me it looks like a woven cotton fabric. I wonder if it is a lightweight throw?
    @kristinf A throw would be amazeballs! Sadly I missed out on both the pehr and minka, would love if BOS featured one.
  • lisadlisad Posts: 1,977Member
    Maybe a spring poncho/wrap?
  • SmarwSmarw Posts: 318Member
    edited February 2
    Looks like they are launching clothing in spring so maybe a poncho, or maybe a table runner but I also found these on their instagram
    Ugh.. the picture won't load. It's just a little pouch with that exact pattern And color. Actually-it's a little different. Maybe it's a custom piece?