Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great hall of albatrosses or albatross adoption

HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 783Member
edited February 2 in General
Thought it maybe fun to make a post where people can post their albatross that they would be willing to swap at well below value to move them a long. I know when I was new there where albatrosses I wanted and would have traded for if I had known that these where not highly prized items and people would part with them for much less.

It maybe my strange sense of humor but I thought it would be fun to post pictures like Americas most wanted or a very proud gallery of albatrosses. I lucked out and don't have to much in the way of true albatrosses but here is mine.

I have the lovely Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White that I would love to move along at a much reduced value as part a mult items swap. I'm happy with cosmetics or really anything I can use.

The Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner while not really an albatross per say arrived with the tip broken off and has been on my swaps list not moving it needs to move from home.
104216.medium.jpg
294 x 200 - 20K
84219.medium.jpg
842 x 200 - 7K

Comments

• HeatheryHeathery Posts: 1,019Member
    If anyone is desperate to get rid of her Luv AJ bracelet--and I do mean desperate because I only have a couple items listed--I'm looking to adopt. :D
  • gillepgillep Posts: 50Member
    I don't have anything listed now, but have a few seasonal boxes coming soon, and I think I am the only one that legitimately wants a couple of those floating swans LOL. I have an in-ground saltwater pool and I think they would look lovely floating around holding my drinks!
  • katrinakatrina Posts: 20Member
    Im looking for: Lather AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose, which is quite old at this point and possibly expired but would like through a multiswap or for a scarf or something cheap to ship :)
  • birdertonbirderton Posts: 183Member
    edited February 2
    My albatrosses include:

-the black Jack & Lucy hat
    - Who Am I game (which is actually very fun but I already have another that I'm keeping)
    - Oh My Brow highlighter

@gillep I totally understand where you're coming from. I LOVE my swan!! There's nothing wrong with having a floating drink center floating next to you....
  • Brandi1441MarieBrandi1441Marie Posts: 36Member
    I'm not in the swaps yet, but I'm thinking that the llb Dear Rain purse poncho is going to be my albatross.
  • SerandipityJSerandipityJ Posts: 39Member
    edited February 2
    Here's some of the "get it out of my house" albatrosses:

-GAIAM Navy foldable yoga mat
    -Jack & Lucy hat
    -Kitchen Herb Garden DIY Kit -- pending trade
    -C3PO Hat
    -Canvas Home Tinware Salt & Pepper Shakers
    -Foodstirs heart cookie mix (I think this may be expired, but probably still good)
    -Kitsch Y-Shaped Necklace
    -Titanfall Womans shirt (fits like a size s/m)
    Post edited by SerandipityJ on
  • kylajaclynkylajaclyn Posts: 2,757Member
    I was thinking of resurrecting an albatross thread! We haven't had one in a while.

I'd say LLB November items. (Or December)? My yellow pants in XL and my grey and red bangle.
    @SerandipityJ Is your Kitsch necklace gold or silver?
    Hmmm @birderton good question... well my description says silver, so I guess that must be it -- I've had it for so long I don't even remember what it looks like.
    @SerandipityJ I'm so sorry - your answer made me realize how incredibly lazy I was for not just looking at your profile myself. :neutral: I was hoping you would say gold...I have one very similar in silver already. Darn it.
  • meshellllmeshellll Posts: 265Member
    @SerandipityJ just sent you a request
  • LaurenelizabethLaurenelizabeth Posts: 62Member
    @SerandipityJ I would love to swap for your herb garden!
    @birderton no worries :)
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 665Member
    Hi @SerandipityJ I might be interested in the y shaped necklace...what are you looking for in swap for it?
  • ElmaElma Posts: 860Member
    @SerandipityJ - sending a PM
    @Laurenelizabeth I just had someone add the Herb Garden to a pending swap, we're still working it out, so I will let you know if it doesn't come together. Thanks!!
  • mhigginsnycmhigginsnyc Posts: 1,489Member
    @kylajaclyn wow really those pajama pants are an albatross! I'd love to swap for them...also if you have the fizzy slippers hehe!!
  • kylajaclynkylajaclyn Posts: 2,757Member
    @mhigginsnyc I do but love the slippers! I swapped for them myself! I will check your listings regarding the pants. I hope to finally get rid of them lol!
  • KristyKristy Posts: 1,001Member
    PSMH Necklace from December box
    PSMH Who am I game
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,116Member
    @Kristy dangit... I forgot what thread I was reading and thought I was on the ISO one and got so excited bc I thought you wanted the snowfall necklace!... then realized this was about albatrosses :(
    I ended up with 2 of them somehow
  • KristyKristy Posts: 1,001Member
    Lol @Randi2 :) I keep waiting for someone to want one on the ISO thread. I have 2, but kept one for me. I don't hate it. I just don't need 2...
  • paigepaige Posts: 273Member
    @flingo I also swapped for a ton of those palettes because I loved mine so much. Everyone got one for Christmas and a few stockpiled for upcoming birthdays! Love it about the swan. Mine is still collecting dust in a drawer but I have a friend that throws pool parties during the summer so he will be a hostess gift in a few months.
  • cleegiantscleegiants Posts: 1,110Member
    @fljngo I would be happy to adopt a stowaway palette and/or the who am I game. I'd cover shipping if you want to just get it out of your house ☺️
  • ShawnaShawna Posts: 217Member
    edited February 3
    I would actually take someone's snowflake pendant off their hands. I was contemplating sending one to my aunt, who would really love it.
    @Shawna me! Me! Me! *raises hand in the air and waves it around*
    @Shawna pm me your address and it's all yours!
  • ShawnaShawna Posts: 217Member
    @Randi2 sending message now! Thanks!
    @Shawna woo hoo!! Yay!
  • belliumbellium Posts: 538Member
    my half united fighting hunger necklace. i don't think a single person has ever requested it!