Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SALE!

there is probably a thread for sales here on the forum, can't come across one at the moment. but i was out (online) shopping and noticed a really good deal on borghese fango delicate skin active mud jar 7.5 oz! it's only $9.99 (orig $35) on macys website and it ships for free! i bought a couple. if anyone else is interested heres the link! http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/borghese-fango-delicate-skin-active-mud-jar-7.5-oz?ID=3018005&CategoryID=69945

they make wonderful gifts, i heard good reviews on this :)

if any of you ladies find great deals don't be shy and add them here!

Comments

• cyncyn Posts: 14
    I got a sample in my glossybox once and I really liked it! I have combo skin that sometimes can get a little redness and dry, and this left my face feeling super moisturized. Of course, I don't *need* any more masks (looks at giant box filled with mask samples) but this is too tempting to pass up. Thanks for sharing!
  • SwetapatelSwetapatel Posts: 159
    thanks for sharing @vanessashley
  • entwashianentwashian Posts: 937
    Wet Seal is having a closeout sale. Everything on their website is at least 50% off.

Great deals on plus size jackets -- 70% off, many options for $12.
  • @entwashian yes! i saw wet seal at my mall having a store closing sale, i wonder if they have been bought out? :open_mouth:
  • @vanessashley - they went bankrupt and are now closing all their stores.

Also, zoya is doing a bogofree sale. Coupon code LOVEX2
  • lotusflower13lotusflower13 Posts: 1,218
    Old Navy started their President's day sale. I just saw it online. 50% off site wide.
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 749
    I generally recommend visiting outlet malls on miscellaneous holidays other than Black Friday. They often have the same huge sales on holidays like Veteran's Day or even Columbus Day. I live in Chicago and there is a Kate Spade outlet about an hour drive away. I went on Veteran's Day one year, and everything was 50% off plus an additional 20% off, and sale was 60% off plus an additional 20% off. I love outlets!!!
  • Guys! Halcyon Days emailed me a promo code. Use LOVE15 for 15% off! Don't forget to budget for that $30 shipping to the states though. :smile:
  • maddiewinmaddiewin Posts: 1,291
    @MoonAndStars group order for HD?
  • MoonAndStarsMoonAndStars Posts: 550
    edited February 14
    @maddiewin Oooohhhhh don't tempt me....I would go in on one but can't coordinate. That agama watch is calling my name...
  • ShawnaShawna Posts: 553
    That Bespoke Post sale...it's done me in.
  • maddiewinmaddiewin Posts: 1,291
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 749
    @Shawna I'm tempted to buy myself a 3-month sub even though I just got one for my boyfriend. I'm thinking I could sign up to get the free box, but then skip 3 months, lol. Debating still.
    @SamanthaL Unlike a lot of other boxes, at least Bespoke Post looks pretty flexible. The ability to skip months, is really great. It feels like less of a commitment, especially if I've overloaded a few months (damn you quarterly boxes!)
  • entwashianentwashian Posts: 937
    Gilt City has Ahava vouchers again, & an extra 20% off sitewide with the code SAVEBIG, bringing the $100 voucher down to $48. The Ahava website has their 17-oz holiday packaging on sale for $19, so you could potentially get 85 oz of lotion for $48!
  • FYI lemon collection is having a 50% off site wide sale using code FLASH50
  • sarasara Posts: 2,303
    Posted in another thread, Lyon and Post is having a 30% off sale prices sale. Prices are really low. I have a $30 off code, PM me if you'd like it.
  • nehaneha Posts: 887
    @sara I'll message you:-)
  • BoerboelmomBoerboelmom Posts: 824
    Birchbox has the baggu duck bags 30% off in sailor stripe or shell!
  • vanessashleyvanessashley Posts: 145
    edited March 7
    urban decay makeup site has a friends and family sale! 20% everything code -> udff2017
    There's a Woot-Off tonight!
  • moniquemonique Posts: 620
    What is a woot-off? @Shawna
  • cinka23cinka23 Posts: 83
    Thanks for the blast from the past @Shawna !! Haven't checked out a woot-off in many years! I also think it was better and greater deals to be had before Amazon stepped in. I have never managed to get the bag o crap....have you???
    @cinka23 I scored a BoC about 9 or 10 (??!!??) years ago -- I wish I could remember what was in it. I know there was a flashlight, because I still use it. The other items were probably gifted or donated. Still, it was fun!
  • moniquemonique Posts: 620
    Thanks @Shawna that explains a lot, I was very confused last night @ 3am haha. I must look into this fun little woot-off soon. Thank for sharing.
  • jeeinjeein Posts: 221
    Thanks for sharing @Shawna :) Bag of crap sounds fun! Great one more website to pour my cash
  • Thanks for Sharing this!!
  • LunaLuna Posts: 872
    For all of you Sunday Riley Good Genes fans, Skinstore has a 30% off coupon (code "SURI30") for all of the Sunday Riley products they carry (ends 3/28). They have a very small selection of Sunday Riley products, but at least one of them is Good Genes! :)
  • Spongelle is having a really good sale at gmadeals.com