Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm unloading all of my beauty for charity!

Maureen_BMaureen_B Posts: 107Member
edited February 16 in Swaps
Hey ladies,

So, I think I'm over the swap game for beauty as they're sitting around collecting dust. I'd like to turn this into an opportunity to raise some cash for my favorite non-profit I work with called Paradox Sports. Basically, if you donate to Paradox and send me the receipt, I'll mail you ALL of my beauty items. I made a pinterest page of everything I'm calling beauty if you want me to send it to you, and you can also see a lot of it on my swap page. Since there's a lot and it's heavy, I think a $100 donation would be great... and a fantastic deal for whoever gets it! I'd love to do this as one big box to one donor.

Admin, not sure if this is even allowed as it's a bit unconventional, but this is a fun way to swap, get a donation for charity, AND help me clear out my closet!

Comments

• californiajanetcaliforniajanet Posts: 25Member
    I'm interested! I'll PM you. :)
  • bunnygirlbrembunnygirlbrem Posts: 277Member
    @Maureen_B What a cool and generous idea!
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 103Member
    @Maureen_B Unrelated, but the reason your link is broken in your signature line is because the hyperlink is routed to /user/4771/swaps. If you change the hyperlink destination to /user/4771/profile (which is what is displayed in the text but not the actual hyperlink), it should work. I can tell when I hover over the URL and the hyperlink destination appears in the bottom left corner of my browser. I used to do IT support, in case it's not obvious. :#