Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Girls Nite Out and Girls Night In mystery boxes!

I am beyond stoked after watching the unboxing video live on the FB channel!!!! I ordered Girls Nite Out and it was so beyond what I expected ! What did you guys think?

Comments

• lotusflower13lotusflower13 Posts: 1,076Member
    I ordered the girls night out as well. I'm pretty pleased, though I will be swapping a few things.
    I did originally want the girls night in, but it was sold out and I'm glad because I have nearly everything in that box and I wouldn't have been as happy.
  • StephMStephM Posts: 17Member
    I did the same thing as you lotusflower13! I tried to hold out and not order since I've been subbing since November and have gotten every mystery box in recent months. I finally caved yesterday and only the Night Out box was available. I am beyond thrilled with the contents of the Night Out box!
  • ZuZusPetalsZuZusPetals Posts: 571Member
    I didn't order wither of these (finally acknowledged I had reached my PS saturation point), but I think the value looks great for both! What is everyone most excited about in their boxes?
    @ZuZusPetals I honestly can't say that one thing stands out for me, but I'm excited to try the blush and the nail polish the most. I'm looking forward to trying a lot. I think I'm only swapping 3 of the 7 things which for me is great.
  • ZuZusPetalsZuZusPetals Posts: 571Member
    @lotusflower13 I LOVE that blush!!! I hope it works great for you, too.
    @ZuZusPetals thank you and that's great to hear!
  • PinkisthenewblakPinkisthenewblak Posts: 740Member
    I love the umbrella ( I love Henry Bendel) and the oil/bubble bath and the makeup eraser. Those things are amazing.
  • jennmjennm Posts: 345Member
    The boxes are a great value! I got the Girls Night In box - I may save it and give it a friend for her birthday since I have all the items....still trying to decide!
  • flingoflingo Posts: 991Member
    Those are great boxes! I am still glad I didn't get one, because there's nothing I "need", but I will probably take advantage of the replenished swap stock for some of the items. :D
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 700Member
    I only bought the Girls' Night In box and will likely put many of the items up for swap. I'm interested in the Lalicious from the Girls' Night Out box, if anyone wants to swap for that! I actually may list the whole box... it's full of things I have or don't want. MAYBE I'll keep the mani kit and tea. I was really hoping for a candle. :(
  • moniquemonique Posts: 475Member
    I have yet to jump in on a mystery deal I get a little nervous. Excited for all of you that you love your deals. I'm gonna have to just do it and join in on the anticipation and reward.
  • LisaMarieLisaMarie Posts: 223Member
    I ordered in and out. Expected the worst but couldn't resist. If I divide each product by the cost of the box I really can't complain even if I do now have 4 umbrellas lol.
    I've listed several items from the Girls' Night In box, if anyone's interested. I can ship when I get my box. Not looking for full RV on some of the items and not interested in beauty. I'm open to looking at your listings, even if I'm not following anything. Thanks!
  • ShawnaShawna Posts: 491Member
    I bought both boxes, so definitely getting some duplicate items. Majority of these I got in a mystery box around the holidays or in the big 70% off sale. But, there are a few items I wouldn't mind gifting so I'm happy with the boxes. Will probably list the bubble bath/shower oil when I get it -- I already have a bottle and I won't be running out for quite awhile!
    @Shawna I'm interested in the shower oil. Please let me know if I have anything that interests you. :)
    @SamanthaL I will take a look tomorrow as I'm headed to bed finally. Will probably list the shower oil tomorrow as well.
  • bethieannbethieann Posts: 138Member
    I went back and forth with the thought of getting the girls in and I kept going at just looking and hoping a sign from above with drop down and nothing happened. I finally said NO i don't need anything but I kept think there would be a candle in the IN box. I knew it would be mostly things I have already so I didnt do it. But around 10 at night I thought hey wjy not but thankfully they had been sold out for hours. That was my sign. This box is great for many who didn't subscribe or get other mystery boxes from Christmas. I am happy some are very happy and can use or have gifts for friends or family or swaps.
  • House06House06 Posts: 649Member
    @SamanthaL - I will also be listing the shower oil when I get it
  • BoerboelmomBoerboelmom Posts: 788Member
    I am so sad to have missed out on the girls night out box. I don't go out so I figured wouldn't be anything I would use. Wrong! Darn it :neutral: I'm hoping one pops up on eBay for a decent price point now.
  • janeyjaney Posts: 163Member
    oof so glad I passed! only thing I have fomo on is probably the smith & cult polish, and it also kinda makes me feel weird that they didn't include the manicure set with the polish which woulda made more sense to me LOL. hope whoever purchased the boxes are happy! :)
  • gillepgillep Posts: 144Member
    I wish I had purchased the girl's night out box, I really like all of the items. I am not usually a nail polish person as I get my nails done with gel at a salon, but that Smith and Cult would look so lovely on my toes!!!!
  • bizgirlvabizgirlva Posts: 60Member
    I'm getting the girls night in box, I'm probably going to sell or swap it.
    Got my Girls Night In box today. Exactly as was described, which, in a way is nice. Still mystified there's no candle in here...
    @Shawna my box comes today, but I got the girls night out. I was surprised at some of the things, but I found the stamps to be odd to include in the girls night in box. Maybe it's just me.
    @lotusflower13 I was going through the items and thinking 'hmm, yes, I'm wearing my hair wrap after a nice bath and drinking some tea...what shall I do on my girl's night in? Oh! I know, I'll STAMP THINGS!'