Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Sample Boxes from Daily Goodie Box!

bethieannbethieann Posts: 138Member
edited March 17 in Free Stuff
Who loves Free Samples? Who loves a BIG BOX of them? If you haven't heard about this Site called (Daily Goodie Box). They are kind of new or opened around July or Aug 2016 I believe. I was one of the first few hundred to recieve a really nice size box of samples from them (samples, deluxe samples, and some full size).I even got a free t-shirt. My boyfriend recieved one in December or late November(different members from the same household can sign up too). And they are sending another soon. Very easy to sign up and just wait. It's worth it. If you have not heard of them you should head over to Daily Goodie Box. I will post photos
UpDate for March 2017.....Here is another @DailyGoodieBox that I recieved over a week ago. It's the 3rd photo. I am still shocked at the amount of samples, deluxe and full size too that they send out every month....
Post edited by bethieann on

Comments

• michellemccmichellemcc Posts: 632Member
    I signed up! I will post pictures if I receive a box so we can compare.
    Thank you for making us aware!
  • lotusflower13lotusflower13 Posts: 1,465Member
    I signed up too. I guess you have to wait to see if you will receive a box? It didn't say a definite yes.
    I guess we just have to wait and see. It does look like a very nice way to try out different things. And FREE!
  • bethieannbethieann Posts: 138Member
    Hey @michellemcc and @lotusflower13 Daily Goodie Box also has a Facebook page as well as a Twitter page where they pick people to win a box if you like their page and photo as well. They send out thousands of boxes every month unlike when they first opened so your change of getting a box sooner is likely. It's worth the wait.... And just log once a week to check mail . But only then that you don't have much else to do... Fingers crossed it will be sooooonnn.... Lol... They really do send some nice boxes though...
  • sarasara Posts: 3,112Member
    How do they send a box if they don't have our address? I'm confused...
    I would love to swap- ask me for my profile!
  • nehaneha Posts: 1,057Member
    @sara I signed up for this box and you will have to add your address in the settings.
    Thanks, @neha!
    edited February 19
    Yay I am so happy all of you have signed up like @neha @sara .Please let me know when you get lucky. Its may take a bit but soooo worth it and boxes are twice the size as pinchme. I love pinchme too but sadly I haven't recieved any boxes in the last 2 months....But I do get emails to try out makeup from Neotrgena and face serum. Also some gum and all are regular size. Has this happened to anyone else with pinchme sending you emails with surveys to and if you qualify?
    @bethieann there's also a box called exactly that sends out free samples as well and they're much better than pinchme. I rarely get anything from pinchme.
    Has anyone signed up for this cool site called (The Pink Panel) They send you a product or products of a beauty brand for you to test and they also give you a giftcard to Amazon or the brands website that you tested. From 25 to 75 dollars. They send you emails a few times a month and if you qualify they will tell you in an email as well. Its hard to get picked and I haven't even yet but if you do its well worth filling out an easy quick survey for. You can go to their Facebook page and from there sign up. I an not putting links because that last time my post didn't go up...good luck if you do sign up...
    @bethieann I signed up for that as well. There's a bunch of free sites that send out stuff.
    Thank you @lotusflower13 .I seen it on here and went and put my email in but it may be a while before I get in. Your so sweet. That is what gave me the idea to post this site and about the pink panel because everyone Loves Free Things.... Sharing Means Caring. Lol
    @lotusflower13 Thank god there are more out there now right. I am a crazy sample finder. I had to slow down and start sending them to my bff instead because I have to more room but I still feel the need to get them.... So now I do the work and she gets the prize... Lol...
  • muppetgurlmuppetgurl Posts: 48Member
    Anyone know of any others that are legit??
    Hi @muppetgurl Have you signed up for Smiley360? I have received a couple of things from it.
    Also Influenster is another good one.
    Thank you
    Do Smiley360 and Influenster require that you share through Social Media, @michellemcc? I try not to do that...
    I agree I'd rather just give my review back to the company through a survey of some sort, both of these sites seem to want you to share everything with all your social media accounts, and probably won't send you anything unless you have a lot of "influence" on social media... which I don't so I'm going to pass on those!
    Yes I hate to have to share, like, and tag 123 times to recieve a small sample. Influenster makes you fo that, Bzzgent and Crowdtap as well and smiley360 @muppetgurl @sara @neha The Daily Goodie Box you only have to go to site and say how you liked the sample but no tagging your friends, family and your x-boyfriend too like many others... So glad this post helped you that have not heard of it yet.... I love getting a big box of free samples and you don't really have to kiss anyones butt to get it... Sorry that is true in some cases right? I should be getting another one soon and I will post a photo. Yipppy....
    @sara Yes they both request that you share on social media. I did not share on any platforms until lately. I received one thing from Smiley360 before ever sharing or posting on any social platforms. I am glad to find a site that doesn't require or request it though!
    Amen. But I will say that they do like when you visit facebook and twitter page to say hi and they give out boxes to random people daily..
    Hey @michellemcc @sara @muppetgurl @neha @lotusflower13 Hey I don't know if I told all of ya but they give away boxes on facebook and twitter pages for liking a post or answering or guessing a question. They do that daily. If your bored or feeling lucky it wont hurt to check it out someday. Ok thats all. I hope everyone is having a happy day......
  • SaizaSaiza Posts: 1,843Member
    I signed up for the Daily Goodie box sometime last year and haven't been eligible yet for a box; I'm not holding my breath. I signed up for the Pink Panel a few years ago and got picked to do one study. My compensation was a $75 gift card to BareMinerals! I haven't been picked for another study since, but it was a free $75 once.
    @bethieann I'll try the twitter giveaway. Thank you :-)
    edited February 21
    @Saiza wow you got picked. I am dying to get picked for one of those trials. I love the fact that you just have to give feedback to them and them only. You will get a Daily Goodie Box at some point I promise. They open in like July or Aug of 2016 and were slow and only sent out a few hundred a month but now they are sending out thousands. Try emailing them and tell them you signed up last year and ask them if you forgot about you in a funny way. The guy Brent that I have emailed back and forth is super nice. Don't give up. I don't know if you use facebook or twitter but they give out boxes daily on there too. You could even message them threw there. I will get you the email just in case you want to try that way.
    This is the email I have contacted them with and they always get back to you super fast. It can't hurt. Hope it helps
    [email protected]
    Post edited by bethieann on
  • SaizaSaiza Posts: 1,843Member
    @bethieann Thanks for the info! It took just over a year filling out all the surveys on Pink Panel to get picked for one. I'm also on the L'Oreal test product one, I forget what it's called. Also never been picked there, but I did get some free products once just for doing a short survey.
    Thank you @bethieann for the info. I am going to try to win!
    @muppetgurl That is awesome!