Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving away a few Julep items

lalalalalala Posts: 872Member
I have two items listed in my swaps that I'd like to just give away (as I haven't ever been asked for these, and I know cosmetics don't last forever):
-Julep Lip Gloss in Captivated
-Julep Skip the Brush Creme-to-Powder Blush in Warm Bronze

Ideally I'd love to send these both to one person!

Comments

• ZuZusPetalsZuZusPetals Posts: 798Member
    edited March 5
    @lalala That is such a nice offer. I would love the gloss but don't have anything on your followed list :/ I would not be able to use the blush though. I'd be happy to pay for shipping if you'd like. But I understand if you want them to go to one person. Forum kindness like this warms my heart!
  • lalalalalala Posts: 872Member
    @ZuZusPetals I don't need anything in return, I just don't want it to go to waste. Plus others have been quite nice to me on here, so I'm trying to pay it forward. Just PM me your address and I'll get you the gloss. Maybe someone else will want the blush! It's a complicated product to find a home for.
  • laurensnlaurensn Posts: 74Member
    Ooh I would love the blush! I've been wanting to try it out :) If there's anything on my list you would like, lmk!
    I'd gladly send you the blush - I don't need anything in return @laurensn
    Just PM me your address and I'll send it to you.
    Now both items have a home and are shipping out tomorrow!
  • moniquemonique Posts: 696Member
    @laurensn Julep's blush stick is my new favorite. I was pleasantly surprised on how much I love their skincare and beauty items. Their eyeshadow sticks are great too. I can only use eyeshadow sticks due to an accident and Julep makes some of my favs.
  • laurensnlaurensn Posts: 74Member
    @monique the beauty items can be hit or miss with me. I love their powder blush so I'm super excited to try the stick!
  • moniquemonique Posts: 696Member
    @laurensn the warm bronze is a great one and so is the moonlight sand for natural color. I do use either my fingers or a brush to slightly blend them out.