Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to see someone's comments!!

Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,817Member
edited March 30 in Reference
I just realized how to look at all of the comments that someone has made!
(Sorry, I'm just really excited - I didn't even know it was possible, I thought the only way to see some of their comments was to search for their name then you could see if someone was replying to them or mentioned them)
And I'm obviously on my phone, but I assume it's a similar process if you're on a computer.

Comments

• Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,817Member
    And if everyone else already knows this, please let me know and I'll delete this :smile:

I always thought being able to see someone's comments would be really helpful during the exchanges bc you can see what they've commented on and if they've mentioned likes, dislikes, items they already have, etc
  • MelissaBMelissaB Posts: 1,657Member
    Thank you for posting! I did not know this!
  • birdertonbirderton Posts: 319Member
    I like the idea of using someone's comments for a swap request or for a sneaky ROAK. :)
  • MariaNGMariaNG Posts: 1,417Member
    edited March 30
    @Randi2 If you're on the computer, it's a little different. You just click on the person's name and get all of the comments and threads they started started.
    Edit to add: Oh, and you can see stalker-y things too. Like how many times they've visited the forum. (Don't you think that's TMI? because umm, yeah I visit the forum a lot!!) Sometimes when I'm swapping I even have two pages open at once to go back and forth with the items I'm looking at. Maybe I should just leave the page open all day and not pop in and out every five minutes.
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,817Member
    @MariaNG you mean not everyone has multiple tabs open for MSA all the time? I have one for the main review page, one for swaps, and then another for the forum :smile:

(and ya, I visit quite frequently too :wink: )
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 420Member
    @Randi2 I have two tabs open for MSA all day at work - one for the forum and one for the main review page :D I'm here way too much lol