Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

April 2017 Robb Vices (Spoilers with pictures)

ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 352
edited April 22 in General
There seems to be a few people getting shipping notices so I thought I'd start this thread and hope we get spoilers soon!
Post edited by ZuZuZoom on

Comments

• boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 1,998
    3lb and scheduled to arrive on Monday!
  • ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 352
    I just got the email too! Mine says 3 pounds and scheduled for Monday too. This 3 pound one doesn't require a signature. Unless it's my "free gift" or my "Misfit Replacement". @boxjoy Did you have any of those issues?
    @ZuZuZoom It's my first box, so no problems yet. ;)
    I'm going to end up with two of the April boxes. When I went into my FedEx tracker there are two shipments for 3.00 pounds and no signature required. One has shipped already and the other has not. What could it possibly be?
  • DianeERDianeER Posts: 952
    edited April 6
    I find it hard to believe the box is only 3 lbs- the box itself usually weighs half that. (And I wish I had some notification :smile: ) I think someone said earlier that RV said the first set of shipping labels were in error? Confusion, but exciting confusion.
    @DianeER I'm surprised at the light weight as well but I have a second tracking number with movement that shows the same 3lb weight as the original tracking. No adult signature is required so I'm guessing we might see some high-end electronics in this box.
  • jamzillijamzilli Posts: 129
    I just got my shipping notice with a 9lb weight. I'm pretty sure the 3lb weights other people got are a mistake -- the only way it would be listed as that low is if it was a gift, like the sunglasses they offer, not a regular box.
    @jamzilli I have no gift due me. We'll see if the weight changes for some reason, but the April box is the only thing I am expecting from RV.
    Did any of you who have the 3 lb box shipping notice just sign up? I found this on their website when I went to check my account tonight.... This could easily be a 3 lb box.
    @jamzilli GAAAAH! You have an actual 9 lb. shipping notice (normal weight for their boxes), I don't think I have the patience to wait for my shipping notice!
  • SarahFrancesSarahFrances Posts: 485
    Mine says 5.1 lbs.
    Ok, so I only got one shipping notice email, but I just looked at my Fedex manager online. I'm expecting 2 boxes this month (one for a gift).

Fedex shows 3 shipping notices -- one 3lb (cancelled), one 3lb (label created, day after the cancelled one), one 9lb (en route). So, who knows! I suspect the 3lbs are all weight errors still, even though I'm technically expecting the 6mo gift and (possibly) the tequila gift. I don't really care though, I'm way too wrapped up in my curiosity about what is actually going to be in this April box!!!
    I am actually such a nervous dolt that I wrote to them tonight to ask why I didn't have any shipping notice yet. Sheesh.
    @DianeER I bet you'll get your box before I get either of mine. I've relied on your spoilers for months!
  • AnnemAnnem Posts: 861
    I'm thinking about getting another annual sub to this one so is it better to get the free sunglasses or should I get the Feb box? How are the sunglasses if anyone has them? Thanks for the advice.
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,074
    edited April 6
    @jamzilli did you get a notification that you got the tequila? There is another thread where everyone is looking for a winner!
    To add more to the mystery....the one box that has shipped changed in weight from 3 to 1.2 pounds. The other box that is just a label in FedEx hasn't shipped. Maybe its the free gift or replacement Misfit I'm owed. It would be awesome to get those and the April box! Guess that's what they meant by high dollar month lol
  • Co123Co123 Posts: 545
    I have 3 lb weight and delivery Tuesday and the only thing I'm expecting is April box, no gifts etc.
    I should also note that I never received a survey for the tequila so I wouldn't be getting a box for that.
  • miccartymiccarty Posts: 119
    I signed up with the free gift (sunglasses) and got my shipping notification with expected delivery for Monday - 3lbs.

Mine doesn't say adult signature required either, although I'm experimenting with the "hold at a FedEx location" feature to make sure it works seamlessly. (Thanks to whomever suggested this in another thread, I am never home when I need to be to sign for deliveries).
    @miccarty I'm doing hold at location too! I do that for anything that requires signature and it's always worked perfectly!
  • wallapopitwallapopit Posts: 213
    Mine shows 3lbs with adult aignature required. I signed up with the coupon to receive the March box as my first, so there's no telling what's coming.
    @miccarty I do the hold at location too! It's great. They always seem to get delivered in the morning so I can pick it up on my way home. It makes signature required deliveries so much easier.
    Considering this is my only package from RV and it's the 3 lb and adult signature, I think we are safe to assume that's the April box ... seems light!
  • SarahFrancesSarahFrances Posts: 485
    Now I really want to know what my 5 lb mystery box with no signature required is. It's on the move, so it's not a cancelled label, and this is my first month of a month-to-month sub, so it isn't a gift. What's in the boxxxxxx?!
  • maddiewinmaddiewin Posts: 1,291
    Mine still say 9lbs traveling and currently in AZ. I should receive by Monday
    And I still have no shipping notice! Gaaaaaah! I'm dyin' over here!
  • KadrenKadren Posts: 330
    I don't have shipping showing yet either..
  • TiaTia Posts: 119
    No notification yet but the curiosity is killing me!!! My husbands birthday is this month so I'm hoping its something he will really like.
  • LexLex Posts: 229
    This many new messages, I was really hoping it meant we had a spoiler! Sign ups are closed for this month anyway I wish they'd just give us a little taste to tide us over. :#