Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$2000 Ikea tote...i'd swap

jewlzjewlz Posts: 493Member
So at first I laughed at how ridiculous this new Balenciaga tote for over $2k that looks like a 99 cent Ikea bag was. Then I realized..if it was in a high end swap box, I'd probably be trying to swap for it. This addiction is real.

Comments

• LeeleeLeelee Posts: 232Member
    I ❤️ balenciaga! That tote looks awfully stiff though.
  • jewlzjewlz Posts: 493Member
    @Rubymom they have gone up to 99 cents! The horror. They used to be 59. I have so many and they are AMAZING. Uses include moving kids in and out of college dorms. Them bringing laundry to and from. Carrying too many swap boxes to the post office. Carrying wet towels and trash home from the beach so we don't litter or get anything wet. The list goes on and on. I love those things. But a designer one for 2k? Not sure on that yet unless of course it was up for swap.
  • EliseElise Posts: 434Member
    Can't even imagine trying to swap for a $2k rv item! lol. I wonder what the most expensive item on the swap boards is?? The most expensive I can think of is the brandon blackwood backpack...($850 rv I think?)
  • PamPam Posts: 1,915Member
    I think its hideous, it does look like an IKEA bag
    @whitpick you got it lol
  • LeahLeah Posts: 3,082Member
    I've never been to Ikea. Poor me. And that's an ugly bag.
  • LunaLuna Posts: 998Member
    @lisatrato That is so me too.... I won't be surprised if I die owning $2,000 worth of IKEA bags, because I always forget to bring them with me, and I always end up having to purchase around 2 to 3 bags each visit. :neutral:
  • lisatratolisatrato Posts: 662Member
    @Luna YES!! exactly, you feel my pain. I have so many of those stupid bags and they stick out in my garage like an ugly sore thumb-yet i somehow manage to forget them EVERY SINGLE TIME! baggu's can't save me at IKEA because they are somehow too small to shove awkward shaped IKEA goods in. They know exactly what they're doing to us. haha
  • seuss516seuss516 Posts: 328Member
    @Luna @lisatrato That used to be me at the grocery. Eventually I got wise and just started storing them in my truck. I, of course, then had to teach myself to actually take them INTO the store but I've gotten better at that now too. Proving I can be trained.
    @lisatrato and @luna I have so many ppl were literally laughing when when were moving my daughter and her bf into the dorms with 100 ikea bags lol
    @wallapopit ..what?? its official. ppl will really buy anything lol
    @flirtmd ewww what?? is this real??
  • wallapopitwallapopit Posts: 230Member
    @flirtmd Lol!! I saw these yesterday!! I have a degree in agriculture so usually when I saw guys in pants like these, they most CERTAINLY didn't go out in public with them on. And if they did, you stayed far, faaaaaar away!
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,846Member
    @jewlz yes... those are definitely real unfortunately

And evidently Nordstrom's had a pair of women's jeans awhile back with clear knee patches too... Then today I see a pair of "jeans" that are made out of completely clear material... So really, at that point, what's the point in even wearing pants really?
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,846Member
    And why didn't they add toes to the foot?
  • mimiretzmimiretz Posts: 467Member
    @Randi2 With different colored stick-on nail polish colors sold separately.
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 421Member
    @flirtmd My husband was laughing and showing me those jeans earlier!! That's basically how he looks after working on his vehicles :D
    @Randi2 lol. I want that swimsuit. With this I can't stop laughing at what it would look like on those of us brown women lol. I would look like I'm wearing socks lol.
  • flirtmdflirtmd Posts: 418Member
    These are the transparent jeans @Randi2

• flirtmdflirtmd Posts: 418Member
    You know someone's gonna wear them with thong underwear
    what in the world am i looking at here?! Why wear pants at all?! this is absurd. also-i thought the dirty jeans were a joke! I just realized you were being serious. wow... i don't know if i should be mad or impressed at the ticket price for those.
    edited April 27
    $100 clear pants... $400 mud stained jeans... $2000 IKEA bags... just.. wow.