Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MAY 2017 ISO

nehaneha Posts: 887
edited May 1 in Swaps
Happy May everyone!
I would love to get my hands on the halcyon days Agma black and gold watch.
Also ISO of full size juice beauty moisturizer.
Post edited by neha on

Comments

• NightshiftNightshift Posts: 1,561
    ISO someone with an active GlobeIn subscription who can order me the Devika cuff and the Buddha knot cuff as add ons. I can paypal you the money. Thanks!
  • Jennifer3141Jennifer3141 Posts: 2,239
    edited May 1
    @Nightshift I just added those two items to my add ons for you. :)

ETA: They're both gorgeous, by the way!
  • finlidanfinlidan Posts: 1,326
    ISO the March, April, and May Ipsy bags (bags only). I wish they had a sub option for just the bag!
  • lizy7lizy7 Posts: 85
    Still ISO cute/fun stationary and cards. I just started writing letters to a friend who is deployed so, I am looking for something fun to write on.

Also, ISO the Beauty and the Beast or Alice in Wonderland pocket watch necklace. And almost any ipsy bag.
  • NightshiftNightshift Posts: 1,561
    @Jennifer3141 Thank you!! You're the best :kissing_heart: Let me know how much I owe you and where to paypal the money
  • jennmjennm Posts: 358
    ISO Joe Faris Sugarbash messengerbag - sent out a couple requests but no response yet
  • LisaBLisaB Posts: 1,459
    Suuuuuper ISO the Stelle speaker in any kind of silver/pewter/gunmetal!!!!
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 368
    DISO the Dumbledore quote cactus pouch from The Bookish Box!! Will swap generously for this :smiley:
  • Daisydoodle78Daisydoodle78 Posts: 407
    ISO the Stellè speaker! Hubby would probably be happy with any color. I have some good bait, let me know what you're looking for!
  • bizgirlvabizgirlva Posts: 73
    edited May 1
    @finlidan I have the April Ipsy bag in my swap listings. http://swap.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/user/596/profile
  • PinkisthenewblakPinkisthenewblak Posts: 760
    I am randomly in search of the bullet necklace from social bliss January 2014, the brand was Shield and Honor.
  • RubymomRubymom Posts: 18
    ISO travel size containers of juara candlenut cream and superfood setting mist. Also April Sephora bag with girl on it. Just went to the Vera Bradley outlet sale and got travel bags and accessories. Now I want t get things organized and hopefully travel will follow. Happy t swap or pay. Have lots of yummy Korean sheet masks.
  • SJPSJP Posts: 1,694
    ISO Supergoop Setting Spray with SPF 50. Also ISO Gimme Brow in shade 3.

Thanks!
  • LeahLeah Posts: 3,002
    edited May 1
    I didn't manage to snag a single one of my April ISOs, so let's try this again.

Luxe items:
    * Halcyon Days watch. I have lots of luxe, high-value items unlisted. Please contact me and we can talk if you have the watch.
    * Barine Block Pestamal in blue shades
    * Mary Jurek bowls (either design)
    * Mottahedeh votive in green apple lace
    * Krinaki bracelet from Ellada Lane
    * Mirgiole earrings from Oui Please

Beauty:
    * Nars lip glide in bound
    * Make Up For Ever eye pencil
    * RMS luminizer
    * crystal nail file
    * Laura Mercier loose powder
    * Queen of Hungary mist

• RubymomRubymom Posts: 18
    @Leah what box was Make Up For Ever eye pencil from. Please say month too if you know it
  • LeahLeah Posts: 3,002
    edited May 1
    @rubysmom It was in Sephora Play perhaps last month? I really would only like to swap for that as a multi-swap because I don't really need it.
  • JennGJennG Posts: 2,363
    @neha is that the one in the tube or tub ?
  • debbiesblimdebbiesblim Posts: 970
    edited May 2
    ISO the gipsy roundie blanket in mint henna or any of the blue ones (not tie dye)
    Post edited by debbiesblim on
  • strmama2strmama2 Posts: 643
    ISO Black and silver Halcyon Days watch (the annual GWP one)
  • layocklayock Posts: 57
    ISO Pura Vida bracelets and anything cactus related :-)
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,688
    ISO cat light from May Cat Lady Box!

:heart: I just know it'd make my little kitty happy... or if anyone sees that it's for sale on their website let me know please :smile: (I'll be stalking their website... But just in case I miss it)
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,688
    Thanks @ZuZusPetals I might have to do some Amazon shopping :smile:

I've seen other shapes/animals before, but I don't think I've seen a cat... But I haven't necessarily searched for a cat yet either
  • prettycatprettycat Posts: 572
    edited May 2
    Hi everyone. I am still ISO my unicorn either the zadig and voltaire tie dye scarf or the sencha and bourbon scarf. One of these days im gonna break down and buy it, but until then still searching! I also am ISO drunk elephant and stace face wallet too. I honestly dont have lots for swap right now but i do have a nordstroms giftcard, i could buy something u want there and add it to something else from my swap page.
  • debbiesblimdebbiesblim Posts: 970
    @prettycat will pm you
  • LittleLionLittleLion Posts: 215
    @Rubymom - will pm you :)
  • kylajaclynkylajaclyn Posts: 3,005
    Luggage tags for my upcoming trip abroad!! PM me if you want to swap some luggage tags, because I don't check this frequently anymore.
  • jewlzjewlz Posts: 334
    ISO
    Michael Stars cover up
    Pop sonic portable toothbrush
    Farmacy sleep tight night balm
    Cork pill box
    Hudson & Bleeker travel bag set

Check my page and let me know to check your followed list to see if I have other unlisted items you're looking for!
  • jenjen Posts: 255
    edited May 3
    One or two "love" necklaces from the Feb PSMH. Thank you!

And I'm always iso neutral nail polishes.
    Post edited by jen on
  • vkbrownvkbrown Posts: 293
    Hi all, I would love the Deux Lux Core Backpack in black. In addition to my listings, I have some luxe items unlisted for the right swap. Thanks for considering!