Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Rebel Box summer spoilers

EliseElise Posts: 431Member
Happy Rebel Box summer theme is sporty + chic! I'm excited for this one. I think I might order my first Happy rebel box!

Comments

• laurablaurab Posts: 500Member
    edited May 3
    I like this theme! I skipped the kitchen one. Happy rebel commented on the spoiler post, no sized apparel in this box.
    Post edited by laurab on
  • Maureen_BMaureen_B Posts: 284Member
    I like this theme too, uh oh! Do we usually see coupons for HR? I'm not a regular subscriber.
  • GadilikiGadiliki Posts: 283Member
    Clothing would be hard, unless she asks for sizing. Maybe a bag? That would be cool.
  • NyxNyx Posts: 1,392Member
    I'm looking forward to more spoilers.. my only hope is that there's no ear buds as I seem to be getting a lot of those in sub boxes these days! They're nice enough but I only have two ears. :)
  • NightshiftNightshift Posts: 1,638Member
    I dunno. I think I might end up skipping this box as well and pushing my first HR box to Fall. At this rate, I'll never actually get the box I paid for :tired_face:
  • SaizaSaiza Posts: 1,759Member
    I canceled my sub after the kitchen one, I should've waited for full spoilers. This definitely isn't my theme. It'll be interesting to see what's in it though.
  • mycatbuttersmycatbutters Posts: 651Member
    This one doesn't interest me yet. I really need to see a spoiler. I don't want headbands or yoga socks and that seems to be what boxes include with sporty chic themes.
  • EliseElise Posts: 431Member
    I am definitely hoping that the box includes clothing - she did start customizing color preferences with the last two boxes so I wouldn't be surprised if she took on size customization with this one.
  • finlidanfinlidan Posts: 1,510Member
    This is exactly the kind of box that would suit a misfit fitness tracker. But thats wishful thinking on my part
    @Elise On the MSA blog post about the theme spoiler, HR commented that the box would not include sized items, so no clothes :disappointed:
  • EliseElise Posts: 431Member
    oh darn @Nightshift :( Ok less excited now...
  • lotusflower13lotusflower13 Posts: 1,260Member
    I'm clueless on HR, can you chose to skip if you want? I really want this Sub.
  • finlidanfinlidan Posts: 1,510Member
    @lotusflower13 maybe? They use cratejoy as the platform so if skipping is possible there
  • mycatbuttersmycatbutters Posts: 651Member
    Yes, you can skip if you want.
    @lotusflower13 They let you skip, BUT they do not give refunds on your first box. I signed up for the kitchen box before I saw spoilers. They would not refund my money, but let me skip that box and have my sub start in the Summer.
  • cmiller512cmiller512 Posts: 1,411Member
    Love the spoiler.

• LisaBLisaB Posts: 1,498Member
    @cmiller512 OMG in LOVE!!!! So excited for this!
    More details....

We are excited to announce that our first
    Sporty + Chic spoiler item is The Blackout Bag.

This Happy Rebel exclusive bag was designed in a special collaboration with Brandon Blackwood New York. This duffel will up your style game at the gym or on a weekend getaway. It features a sleek and breathable shell, an adjustable and removable shoulder strap, and vegan leather handles and trim. A spacious main compartment features various pouches and pockets with a completely separate shoe section to keep shoes or dirty clothes tucked away. Also included is an extra large removable and washable pouch for liquids, or to corral smaller items.

This fabulous bag is made as a limited edition for Happy Rebel subscribers.
    @lisaB Right?? I'm thinking that I might just need to get this one!!!
  • shakirashakira Posts: 66Member
    I'm looking forward to it!! I won't be skipping this box!!
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,144Member
    Not sure I love but SWAP BAIT!
    OK, HR, you have my attention. Does anyone know the inner dimensions of the bag? Could I fit my laptop in it?
  • minniethecatminniethecat Posts: 316Member
    It's from Brandon Blackwood?! :o I can't wait!
    @minniethecat Yes!

This Happy Rebel exclusive bag was designed in a special collaboration with Brandon Blackwood New York. This duffel will up your style game at the gym or on a weekend getaway. It features a sleek and breathable shell, an adjustable and removable shoulder strap, and vegan leather handles and trim. A spacious main compartment features various pouches and pockets with a completely separate shoe section to keep shoes or dirty clothes tucked away. Also included is an extra large removable and washable pouch for liquids, or to corral smaller items.Width: 13.5" Height: 9.25" Depth: 9.25" Handle drop: 6"
  • sarasara Posts: 2,470Member
    OK, I skipped the Spring box, I think - I don't think I cancelled. I just logged into my account and it looks like it is just set up for quarterly. But before, i thought I saw a "skip shipment" button, so I am a little concerned that something is amiss. Any ideas?
    @LisaB Thanks for the dimensions!
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 590Member
    Isn't Brandon Blackwood stuff super expensive? If this amazing bag is in there I don't see how the whole box is only a $260 value because I would think the bag alone is that value? Either way, super duper excited for my first Happy Rebel box!!!!!
  • sarasara Posts: 2,470Member
    You all are going to laugh at me, but I think there is a typo in the dimensions. That would be SUPER small for a sports duffel, and if you look at the picture there is no way the depth is 3/4 of the width. I think it's 18.5 x 9.25. I'm going to email HR and ask
    @janemockingjay They are saying the value is $168 for the bag so yea it takes up a chunk!