Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited Edition Luxor 2017 BLACK Box Preorder + Spoiler!

MoonAndStarsMoonAndStars Posts: 550
edited May 10 in All Other Boxes
Did anyone else get this email? It says they'll reveal the news on May 10th. What are the chances that they are doing another Black Box? I'm so torn right now, because I know if they did I would buy one, even though I JUST bought the Best of the Best box. Thoughts?
Post edited by chris on

Comments

• Chrsie0076Chrsie0076 Posts: 336
    @MoonAndStars I just got the same email
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 493
    I'm hoping more so that they're saying they're including something extra awesome in this month's box since they haven't sent out shipping notices yet, but I'll be okay with a black box too :)
  • MoonAndStarsMoonAndStars Posts: 550
    They are killing me with the vagueness!
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 493
    it was a black balloon in the photo attached to the email, so that might be a hint for a black box?
  • Em_PEm_P Posts: 714
    I've promised myself no LE boxes this summer since I spend so much on FFF add Ons... So I hope it's not a black box. I hate missing out.
  • entwashianentwashian Posts: 937
    @janemockingjay maybe they are sending balloons :wink:
    edited May 8
    @janemockingjay yeah, that's how I feel too! And I remember the email for the first Black Box coming out about this same time last year.
  • Jenny1973Jenny1973 Posts: 548
    Seriously, 2 weeks after the other LE box. Nope, skipping out on the black box, unless... it has a super duper spoiler that I can't live without! And yes, I got the same email.
  • moniquemonique Posts: 620
    I would LOVE to splurge on one of their boxes at the end of summer. My only fear is their shipping policy. If what happen to me with OP with them would they resend like OP. It just makes me so nervous with there policy.
  • PowersPowers Posts: 46
    @monique Are you in an area where you can have boxes shipped to and held for you at a FedEx location? I do that with my Robb Vices boxes and so far it's worked great.
  • Chrsie0076Chrsie0076 Posts: 336
    Well their subscriptions are currently on waitlist so maybe....
  • moniquemonique Posts: 620
    @Powers ahhh, thanks! I don't know why this didn't even occur to me to do. Especially for subs that don't guarantee. Thank you very much for mentioning that. Why that light bulb stayed dim I'll never know. :o
    @Jennifer3141 That makes me feel so much better!! I was already trying to justify black box cost and I couldn't....but I totally can justify a Summer LE!
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,074
    @MoonAndStars I am not sure the last black box did as well as they hoped. I am fairly certain it did not sell I out. That was a crazy box!
    @Jennifer3141 , I like your thinking for the Summer LE box. I could justify that, I am skipping the PS box and possibly the Happy Rebel (i am more of a girly girl and not a sporty girl ) so that could work.
    Upon looking at the photo again of the announcement, it looks like there are items inside the balloon. Hmmm.
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,074
    It could just be full spoilers for the Best of the Best box!
  • aggieaggie Posts: 82
    @wallapopit they have taken so much of my money already...
    @wallapopit , I don't think I want to look at my paypal account to see how much money I have tossed over to them. Although I did miss the black box and little too risky for me. I will probably miss this box if it is like that one. I can't wait to get this month's box.
  • dw85202dw85202 Posts: 192
    @wallapopit @Jenny1973 I saw something hidden in the balloon too! Zooming in just made it worse. But if you add distance by stepping back, I swear it's 2 numbers. 54 or 64. I have no idea what that would be. 64 = Beatles box?
  • debbiesblimdebbiesblim Posts: 970
    Guess what I did first thing this morning??
  • Rain08Rain08 Posts: 189
    @debbiesblim Realize you've given most of your life savings to luxor (and other sub boxes), so you might as well spend the rest on their newest black box?
  • debbiesblimdebbiesblim Posts: 970
    @Rain08 is that what it is?!?! I didn't get an email! :lol:
  • Rain08Rain08 Posts: 189
    edited May 10
    @debbiesblim Not a clue, actually. I'm still too unamused with their disclaimer to consider buying. At least, I think that's what my credit card has been whispering in my ear.
    Their Instagram story says something big is happening at 11am! Guess I can stop refreshing for a while.