Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Penny + Grace

Is anyone else ridiculously excited about this box? I love the look of the items and it seems like such a great deal. Plus, they have fantastic customer service from what I've seen (I emailed them after ordering to ask a question and they got back to me right away and were super obliging).

Comments

• NyxNyx Posts: 1,386
    I do love delicate jewelry but not stud earrings.. I'm not sure I'd want to get studs every month and, really, I have so much frail jewelry that I should probably stop myself from even looking at this. :)
  • JackiecupcakeJackiecupcake Posts: 372
    I'm so tempted, but a 2nd jewelry sub seems excessive. I do think it would make a really nice gift though...
  • californiajanetcaliforniajanet Posts: 156
    This looks like one worth trying! $20 for 3 items is a pretty good deal, especially with $10 for the first box. That's a lot of jewelry but I could share it with my 17 year old daughter and I"m sure she'd be thrilled...
  • aggieaggie Posts: 82
    I just ordered it, figure I can give it a try at $10
  • ducktorwhoducktorwho Posts: 213
    @Nyx they said on FB that you could email and ask for no earrings.
    Yeah, for $10 it's basically no risk.
  • PamPam Posts: 1,849
    I dont' care for studs but for $10 its worth trying.
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,074
    No earrings? I have to do the first box!
  • MelissaDawnMelissaDawn Posts: 194
    I went for it. Looks like it is stuff I would like :)
  • LeahLeah Posts: 3,002
    I was intrigued by it but then I looked through their shop and it isn't really designs, it's more objects (not sure that makes sense and words are evading me), like animals and nature.
  • EliseElise Posts: 375
    For $10 for the first box why not?! I love that they let you pick rose gold as the jewelry color too!! Excited for my first box :)
  • lovethesnowlovethesnow Posts: 22
    I wonder if they would do no bracelets?
  • hkabshkabs Posts: 34
    I jumped on it :smile: Between myself and my 2 girls, we're sure to use everything. Plus I love that it is guaranteed nickel free!
    I got my shipping notification today. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
  • RubymomRubymom Posts: 18
    @ducktorwho where is box shipping from?
    @Rubymom Champlain, NY. Looks like it's first class shipping.
    edited May 24
    Woo, finally got scanned in today. I'm hoping it'll be here by the weekend. I can't wait to see what's in it!

Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
    Looks like mine finally got picked up today too. no delivery date on it yet
  • RRZRRZ Posts: 48
    I went for it too and cannot wait to see. I am really curious with the options what the variations will be.
    @Elise Mine's showing the delivery date now - it says Saturday!
    ooh mine says delivery tomorrow! @ducktorwho
    @Elise Yay! Could you post a picture when you get it?
    @ducktorwho sure thing! :smile:
  • deliriumdelirium Posts: 29
    I'm jazzed! I've been wanting to do a jewelry sub, but my style's pretty relaxed, so none of them seemed quite right for me, but looking at the designs, this one seemed right up my alley. I chose surprise me and am curious if everyone gets the same design or we'll all get rando sets. Looks like I'm waiting until Saturday for mine.
  • manalimanali Posts: 168
    I got mine today. Super cute jewellery. Here's a picture

it's a set of bracelet and necklace

Thanks for posting a picture @manali Super cute! Can't wait to get mine tomorrow!
    Very cute! I asked for no earrings since I don't wear studs and they sent me two necklaces (one has all 3 colors). I was expecting novelty designs so very happy with these. Its smaller jewelry than I typically wear but will be keeping all 3 and continuing for awhile.
  • lovethesnowlovethesnow Posts: 22
    I received mine today in rose gold. I love the studs. I may rotate and choose gold then silver in the following months. The packaging was very nice. I'm going out tonight and will see how it feels/holds up. I do wish the bracelet and necklace weren't exactly the same.
    @lovethesnow I kinda like that the bracelet and necklace match. I got the rose gold and switching to silver next month. Now that I have them on, they don't feel really great quality though. I wonder how long it will take for me to break the thin chain.
  • aggieaggie Posts: 82
    I got mine today, a little disappointed because I was hoping for more cute novelty shapes :) also feels a little light on quality... let see what next month looks like :)