Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Popsugar Gilt City [POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Fun Box FULL Spoilers!]

CarlakCarlak Posts: 61Member
edited May 26 in POPSUGAR Must Have
There are new Popsugar boxes on Gilt City. Summer Fun and Girls Night Out are $25. Entertaining Essentials is $20. Ultimate must have is $50. A few spoilers for each are shown
Post edited by chris on

Comments

• House06House06 Posts: 894Member
    I bought the Girls Night Out box last time- I am thinking about buying another one- I liked the products and several things would make really nice gifts- $25- I dont think I would go wrong with that!
  • MandypMandyp Posts: 254Member
    Ebates has Gilt City 15% cash back today if anyone is on the fence...
  • mycatbuttersmycatbutters Posts: 651Member
    Thanks!!! I've been trying to swap for an Odeme set.

I got the Ultimate Must Have Box
    Includes
    Odeme catchall porcelain tray and ring dish
    House of Pom emoji cocktail napkins
    14 additional full-size fashion, beauty and home surprises

WELCOME20 still works for 20% new members so I paid $40.00.

Judging by the spoiled contents of the other boxes, I'm guessing it will also include a stowaway palette, sarong and Kendra Scott bracelet but that works for me.
  • gillepgillep Posts: 271Member
    Thank you for the heads up! I just purchased the Girls Night Out box!
  • bunnygirlbrembunnygirlbrem Posts: 415Member
    What was in the Girls' Night Out box?
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 2,150Member
    FBCITY30 worked for 30% off, so the box was only $35.
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 892Member
    @boxjoy me too...what was I thinking? I need my head examined! lol
  • SouthernPrincessSouthernPrincess Posts: 236Member
    I can't get the 30% off coupon to work?
    @SouthernPrincess try all caps?
    @Rochelle - yeah it's saying it's invalid/expired :-(
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 420Member
    @SouthernPrincess I couldn't get that code to work for me either, but the WELCOME20 code worked!
    @SouthernPrincess that's weird, it worked for me after I tried all caps. Maybe try another email address? They may have pulled it though if we 'broke' the code lol .
  • CiCiCiCi Posts: 547Member
    If someone gets the ncla born on the 4th polish in one of these boxes I've love to trade/buy it!
  • PlaidGirlPlaidGirl Posts: 705Member
    @CiCi I'm getting the 4th polish. Happy to work something out with you. :)
  • hildolhildol Posts: 704Member
    edited May 26
    It gave me a 25% off code (i opened a new gilt city account) ... Done! I really just want the perfume that looks like it is in there. Too hard to swap for and I was out of town when the surprise mothers day box sold out :(
    Post edited by chris on
  • Emma227Emma227 Posts: 90Member
    I got the ultimate box... sucked in as I don't subscribe... I don't know what's in the box, but I don't need nail polish or eyeshadow palettes if I get them, so please let me know if you want them!
    @hildol Did it email you the code?
  • PlaidGirlPlaidGirl Posts: 705Member
    I bit and got two boxes. Really hard to resist Gilt City and Popsugar. :)
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 844Member
    I ordered the Summer Fun Box. I don't really need a sarong or glittery nail polish, but I'm secretly hoping I get a swan drink holder and some other useful items, lol. No snowflake necklace, please!!! :#
  • ZuZusPetalsZuZusPetals Posts: 797Member
    edited May 15
    Does anyone else think that the Smith & Cult 1972 polish was sold out for so long based on the sheer quantity that PS must have bought?
    ETA: it's not a guaranteed item this time, but made an appearance in the last girls night out box.
  • RRZRRZ Posts: 82Member
    edited May 26
    I ordered a ultimate and two of the the entertaining essentials since I have wanted more of the baskets for awhile and not been able to trade for them. Was able to use 20% off on both...

Trying to figure out if I want a girls night out box as well. This is why I no longer actually subscribe to Popsugar. It is always on sale otherwise.
    Post edited by chris on
  • aldamaaldama Posts: 29Member
    @SamanthaL I have a swan just in case if you'd like to swap! ;)
    edited May 26
    So annoyed with myself because I ended up getting an ultimate box. ... but still...

Post edited by chris on
  • LexLex Posts: 320Member
    edited May 26
    ... the 30% off gilt worked for me. I definitely will not need any of the items included but for under $35 it fills my apparent need for mystery boxes.
    Post edited by chris on
    edited May 26
    ...But I could not get the 30% off coupon to work for guilt city. Weird.
    Post edited by chris on
    @Mandyp Darn I see it now. Oh well I guess it evens out, I got the 30% but not the 15 lol. I'm a little nervous bc someone posted in the comments that the ultimate box on PS is saying sold out and I'm still waiting for my voucher.
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 420Member
    edited May 15
    @Lex I just checked the PS site and I'm not seeing that any of the boxes show sold out, so you should be ok!
    @CassieB I couldn't find the boxes on my own but my voucher just came and had a link to the boxes. TY!
  • hildolhildol Posts: 704Member
    @SouthernPrincess yes, about 20 minutes after buying it, I received the voucher, went to PS and entered the voucher code into the promo card slot. It says online the ultimate box is $100 on the PS site. just add it to your cart and use the code in the promo slot.