Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sugarbash Selection Time! [June 2017 SPOILERS]

whitpickwhitpick Posts: 419Member
edited June 5 in All Other Boxes
Got the email with choices. Not knowing what the item is, it's so hard to pick my favorite color combo!
Post edited by chris on

Comments

• monamonstermonamonster Posts: 1,399Member
    edited May 16
    What to piiiick?!?!

Edit: I went with red/black and lavender/lemon. I can't wait for my first box!!!
  • whitpickwhitpick Posts: 419Member
    I love hot pink. Wish pink and black combo was a choice! Ugh I'm so torn. Lavender/lemon for me too!
    I know, I LOVE pink too, @whitpick but next to that purple it's scaring me a bit, LOL.
    I know @monamonster either the pink OR the purple with black would be ok but together? It's a lot of color! But I wear so much pink I'm hesitant to get something red.
  • Chrsie0076Chrsie0076 Posts: 343Member
    Is everyone able to do this? I had purchased the 3 box deal initially and then paid $20 to upgrade to the VIP option. Where do I customize?
    @Chrsie0076 I got an email with a link to survey. should be for all VIP members. Might be rolling out with emails not going all at the same time due to web capacity?
  • Carla618Carla618 Posts: 13Member
    How do you become VIP? I only saw one option when I joined.
    About a week after I joined I got an email asking if I wanted to "upgrade" to VIP - by pre-paying. I gather everyone gets the email though timing may vary.
  • LuluLulu Posts: 212Member
    I'm red/black and lavender/lemon as well. We are all so boring.
  • DeDeMDeDeM Posts: 17Member
    Hi, I'm new here. Just got the email and I'm no good making decisions. Any hints as to what the Joe Faris item might be?
  • magoosmommagoosmom Posts: 195Member
    I did the purple/pink bc why not? LOL I love color and I'm not stressing over it. I am kind of hoping it's a beach bag though. I did the lavender/lemon as well. I'm not into florals and wasn't sure about the other one.
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 420Member
    I'm not VIP, but I'm curious about what all the choices are! Anyone care to post screenshots of what you're voting on? :)
  • cmiller512cmiller512 Posts: 1,411Member
    I went with the pink/purple combo and lavender/lemon. I'm so excited!!!
  • DeDeMDeDeM Posts: 17Member
    @CassieB Since I've already taken the survey, I can't see the options again. :frowning:
    @monamonster Aw, that's no fun! Lol. Thanks for checking on it though!! :mrgreen:
  • JodiAnneJodiAnne Posts: 1,627Member
    What were the scent options? Praying I don't get floral...only scents my head can't tolerate lol
  • lotusflower13lotusflower13 Posts: 1,260Member
    I went with the red black and the grass/flower option.
  • MaryJenniferMaryJennifer Posts: 274Member
    @CassieB Here are the choices.
    @MaryJennifer Thanks!! I can't wait to see what we're getting :smiley:
  • finlidanfinlidan Posts: 1,510Member
    Oh man luckily I like ALL of those options because I'm still month to month and don't get to choose. Although being one of Sugarbash's number 1 fans along with @cmiller512 and @JodiAnne SHOULD GET ME SOMETHING RIGHT???

I just realized I've been subscribed for a year! I love that this one is every other month because it never gets overwhelming.
  • gillepgillep Posts: 271Member
    I also went with the red/black and the grass/flower option. I am excited to see what we get.
  • ZuZusPetalsZuZusPetals Posts: 797Member
    Way to go Sugarbash! I'm not a VIP, but all of the scent options sound lovely. :blush:
  • EliseElise Posts: 431Member
    I don't really like either of those color combos.... uh oh. That pink/purple paired together looks very childish to me and red is not my color :/
  • michellebellemichellebelle Posts: 83Member
    @Elise I'm with you. I can't see either of those color combinations in any room in my house.
  • cmiller512cmiller512 Posts: 1,411Member
    @finlidan that should DEFINITELY count for something!! I say, you're going to wind up with all of the BEST variations!!!! *just throwing it unto the universe for you* ;)
  • MelissaBMelissaB Posts: 1,657Member
    I don't get to select, but I definitely would have gone with the "dusk" scent.
    @finlidan haaha most definitely!! It should get you ALLLLLLL the wonderful things in the scents and colors you want!!! =)
    @MelissaB me too!!
  • Origami99Origami99 Posts: 157Member
    Would LOVE a purple and black or pink and black combo! Red +black is not ususally something I would pick. But hopefully this will be a winner that is just pulling me a bit outside of my comfort zone.

I have a large # of allergies so I was disappointed when I saw there was a fragrance choice. But kudos to Sugarbash to including something with a more natural fragrance (lemon lavender). I usually do ok with those scents as long as they are not combined with a lot of other "perfumey" scents if you know what I mean. Lol. Hoping this one will work. It's my first SB box but I've been stalking it for a while. Can't wait!!