Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's BACK! Free Starbucks K-Cups

jamzillijamzilli Posts: 202Member
No medium roast left (but in my opinion Pike's Place is just the worst anyway :P )

http://www.starbucksfirsttaste.com/survey.html?SessionGuid=b3a0fc60-5e6c-4cd0-9ea0-26829a10e86c

Comments

• BestAuntEverBestAuntEver Posts: 1,414Member
    @DianeER I think the disclaimer mentioned 6-8 weeks and it was only early May when I signed up.
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 892Member
    Thank you for posting @jamzilli !
  • shersher Posts: 126Member
    Thanks also, @jamzilli :) Anyone know how many K-cups are in the package?
  • jamzillijamzilli Posts: 202Member
    @sher I was originally told you get 10 -- but I don't see that in writing so I'm kind of wondering myself!
  • TiskersTiskers Posts: 353Member
    If we did the earlier one, can we do this one too? I can't remember when it was, but it wasn't very long ago? THANK YOU!
    :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
    PS Just posting cookies because I can!!! :D
  • jamzillijamzilli Posts: 202Member
    @Tiskers It says one per address. I am not sure if this time will be compared with last time -- I might try a different email address or something like that to increase your chances.
  • lalalalalala Posts: 885Member
    I tried doing another one...since I haven't received any. Can't hurt!
  • paigepaige Posts: 350Member
    I just got mine today. It has been over a month since I signed up and the box only contained 3 k-cups. I don't know why I was expecting something more, but it was free, so I can't complain! I usually buy whatever is on sale so it will be nice to try these and compare the flavors.
  • DianeERDianeER Posts: 1,015Member
    I signed up the first time someone mentioned it here, and since I hadn't received anything when the second mention arrived, I did that one too. Still haven't gotten anything. Oh well.
  • SaizaSaiza Posts: 1,761Member
    I got mine Saturday, don't remember when I signed up.
  • SouthernPrincessSouthernPrincess Posts: 239Member
    How big are the boxes they come in? Just wondering if it will be small enough to be in my mailbox.
  • paigepaige Posts: 350Member
    @SouthernPrincess it fit in mine. It's longish, maybe 9" but only 1 or 2 inches wide and just a bit deeper than a k-cup.
    I am still waiting on mine - signed up the first and the second time.
  • KristyKristy Posts: 1,810Member
    I'm waiting too. I signed up for one for me and one for my parents. I didn't get mine, and I haven't heard that they did either.
  • lizRlizR Posts: 524Member
    Didn't receive anything either and I thought it was suppose to be 10 K-cups.
  • AannyAanny Posts: 98Member
    I got my 3 cup package today. Was hoping for 10 cup, but something is better than nothing!
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 892Member
    I received mine today. It was a long box but had only 3 kcups in it.
  • MoonAndStarsMoonAndStars Posts: 587Member
    @paige I got mine today too...for some reason I was expecting a 12-pack? Not sure why, but like you said, I can't complain! :smile:
    I'd say it would make sense we were expecting a larger pack since their link shows packs of 10 at the top of the screen.
  • TiskersTiskers Posts: 353Member
    I got mine today too. Long narrow box, 3 k-cups inside. Oh well, I'm still super excited to try them!
  • TaraAredTaraAred Posts: 141Member
    I just got mine today.
  • KristyKristy Posts: 1,810Member
    Got my tasting flight today! Pretty impressive little sample box with a coupon. I haven't had 2 of the flavors, so I'm pretty excited! :)
  • JodiAnneJodiAnne Posts: 1,627Member
    Got my 2 boxes today!! One light and one medium roast! Used my grandmothers address for an extra box haha The box it came in is so adorable!! I can't wait to try them all!