Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unswappables

SMZSMZ Posts: 121Member
In honor of Popsugars Ultimate Mystery Box of Stuff I Already Have (yet I still can't seem to resist the Mystery) I thought it would be fun to compare our most unswappable items!

Now, I know the famous swan may come to mind. I have triumphantly swapped one before! That was such a good feeling, sending that swan off to a good home. However, I am accumulating enough Power Your Happy books by Popsugar to open a book store! Sadly, I have never received a request for one of those. Anyone want to start a book club? Lol

As the saying goes, one persons trash is another persons treasure. So what items are you trying to clear out of your swap inventory, yet no one ever requests them?

Comments

• allisenallisen Posts: 127Member
    The Real Her Lip Kit in Deep Red from FabFitFun. The pink and nude variation seem to be sort of popular, but I fear I will never be rid of my red set.
  • lalalalalala Posts: 885Member
    @allisen I had to actively search for someone to swap that to. But I swapped mine away almost instantly because it was a multiswap! You can do it!
  • cleegiantscleegiants Posts: 1,317Member
    @allisen i don't subscribe to FFF and love red lipstick, so if you are willing to get rid of it below RV, i'd love to talk!
  • belliumbellium Posts: 708Member
    @cleegiants if she passes i'd love to swap!
  • gillepgillep Posts: 272Member
    I am one of those people trying to collect all of the swans for my pool flock, I get so excited when I am able to swap for one! Unfortunately, I tend to like too much stuff from the boxes that I subscribe to that I don't usually have a large swap stash to lure more to my pool.

I have a few nail polishes that are clearly never leaving my home, including the blue and white Deborah Lippman set from FFF and the Butter London one from BOS.
  • LeahLeah Posts: 3,062Member
    The Tassia Canellis necklace from E & C
    The marquart scarf
    Myriam nail polish (can't remember brand)
  • SerandipityJSerandipityJ Posts: 77Member
    Salt and pepper shakers from Popsugar are my #1 albatross, followed by the prints from Threaded Canvas.
  • KboutietteKboutiette Posts: 58Member
    Symbology Scarf, Wet Wild megalast fushia and the Winky Lux Bunny lipstick
  • KboutietteKboutiette Posts: 58Member
    And possibly the Tribe Alive from RZBOS. I'm not stuck on RV just want to swap for another purse.
  • texbettytexbetty Posts: 674Member
    the hair towel from PSMH, deep red lip kit from FFF and Oh my brow pencil and a random bangle from LLB
  • ducktorwhoducktorwho Posts: 301Member
    The PSMH Tribe Alive clutch (haven't received one swap request for this), the Power Your Happy book (I have it listed for free with a swap now or will send for cost of shipping), the snowfall pendant, the Pehr runner, the Joshua Tree bracelet, and a couple of lipsticks. I would swap any of these for below RV for something I actually want.
    PS stamp kit.
    amusingly, the salt and pepper shakers and hair towel are favorites of mine!
  • gillepgillep Posts: 272Member
    I also really like my hair towel and would certainly swap for another one.
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 421Member
    @ducktorwho I would be interested in the TA clutch for below RV if you see anything on my listings you like!! Would make a great Christmas gift for my friend :)
  • Sm3456Sm3456 Posts: 38Member
    I have a plethora of Pehr runners, Stowaway palettes, winky lipsticks, and lalicious. I'm always looking for umbrellas and would be interested in another red purse or TA clutch for less than RV.
  • House06House06 Posts: 894Member
    I also have the Real Her red lip kit- minus the lip liner ( my daughter liked that) Super Willing to send those to a new home!
  • estein28estein28 Posts: 141Member
    edited May 25
    Put me on the real her lip kit in red. I have one that I haven't even bothered listing because of the fact. Would be happy to see it go just for something I would use.
  • mycatbuttersmycatbutters Posts: 651Member
    I'm looking a couple of the snowfall pendants if anyone has doubles
  • ducktorwhoducktorwho Posts: 301Member
    @CassieB, unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything right now. Please let me know if you update, I really want to get rid of it. I tend to be interested in home items or accessories.
  • SJPSJP Posts: 1,752Member
    edited May 25
    @texbetty I would love the hair towel!

And I'd take anyone's red lip kit---I love deep red lippies. :) (Obviously, I mean I'd swap for --- not just take!) I think the problem with that lip kit is its RV.

My own unswappable is the Pehr table runner. It's just way too casual for my table & everyone already seems to have them.
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 421Member
    @ducktorwho Ok thanks! I know I'm getting the guest towel from Luxe Pineapple Anniversary box this weekend, but not sure what else is headed my way right now :D
  • SMZSMZ Posts: 121Member
    @mycatbutters I have at least 2 of those Baublebar pendants to swap. I just checked and you have some items I like. I will send you a request
  • House06House06 Posts: 894Member
    @SJP if you would take the red lip gloss and lipstick without the lip liner I would be happy to swap for something very small just to justify getting to PO and swapping?
  • texbettytexbetty Posts: 674Member
    @SJP feel free to send me a request I actually have two, one brand new and one I tried and won't stay on my big head/too long hair LOL
  • estein28estein28 Posts: 141Member
    oooo @SJP choose me! I seriously would only like something small in exchange for the whole kit!
  • RRZRRZ Posts: 82Member
    If anyone has some of the popsugar 2016?calendars, I really want more of the little acrylic stands they came with (do not want the actual calendar/notecard part). I would love it's part of a multiswap or for a small swap. I have requested before but people tend to ask for full RV or rarer items for it when year is half over.
  • SJPSJP Posts: 1,752Member
    edited May 25
    LOL @estein28 , @House06 , and @texbetty ! :) I feel like the prettiest girl at the dance! :smiley: Seriously, though, each of you should probably check my list because I have very few things listed right now & you might not want any of them.

I'd be happy to look at any swap request from each of you. (Could I interest any of you in a Pehr runner? ;) )