Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know which box this came from?

brookeBlessedbrookeBlessed Posts: 6Member
Laura Mercier flawless skin repair eye serum 0.17 fl oz , I got it from my stash /HORDE of stuff. (Really need to learn the swap system ) It's never been opened or used and the container is completely empty. I'm just wondering which box this came from.

Comments

• SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 935Member
    Or the Macy's kit that went on sale a few months ago. I liked that stuff.
  • KatMKatM Posts: 189Member
    edited June 7
    Hi! Does anyone know which box this set may have come in? I received it from a very generous swapper as a replacement for a necklace that was stolen from my apt building. While it is quite lovely - sparkly white crystals - it is not my style as I tend to wear more delicate jewelry - less statement. The necklace I was supposed to receive was the Deepa Gurnani Aria Necklace from Popsugar. I was all set to step out of my comfort zone to fancy it up for an upcoming wedding this summer, but alas. Darn thieves. I would love to identify this set and be able to swap for something I would wear. It is approx. 18-20 inches with about a three-inch extension and the earrings are post backings. The tag says IMAN. Thanks for looking!