Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sephora Play swap-athon

cindybear0320cindybear0320 Posts: 727Member
Want to start a thread to see interest for swapping whole box...

I have the 042 would love the 059

Comments

• mimiretzmimiretz Posts: 467Member
    I have 059 and would like 042.
  • cindybear0320cindybear0320 Posts: 727Member
    @mimiretz will pm you!!
  • HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 1,092Member
    @cindybear0320 Wow, good job at finding a match. Great idea!
  • House06House06 Posts: 894Member
    I have the dreaded box 83 :(
  • SusanDSusanD Posts: 54Member
    I am not sure if at any point I would want to swap a whole bag but can we swap products? Sometimes I get colors I don't like
  • cindybear0320cindybear0320 Posts: 727Member
    @SusanD you're welcome to! I started the thread since a bunch of people were commenting in the reveal blog about wanting to switch the whole box and I figured this may be easier for direct full box swaps than via the swap site.
    @cindybear0320 thanks I think this is a great idea. Mine is ok I have not received it yet. I know the lip color I am not happy with. And actually two of the hair products aren't for me. Maybe I will try swapping it all!!!
    Now that I look I have #83 and would like #59. Might anyone like a swap?
  • HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 1,092Member
    I'm getting KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in K-Dub and would love another color.
  • ninjacatcninjacatc Posts: 5Member
    i'd like to trade kdub and gradual glow pads

for lovesick and something else
  • mvpmvp Posts: 389Member
    think I'm getting #67 but would love to trade for #42 :) (also open to others, as the one it looks like I'm getting are all dupes for me :( )
    I am also willing to single swap items even though I would prefer a bag swap as I wrote above
  • AlexAlex Posts: 729Member
    I have the 042 would love the 059 - especially looking for the Klorane (give me all the dry shampoo!) and the sea spray.
  • ShawnaShawna Posts: 622Member
    Darn it! Box 083. I drew the short straw this month.
  • avril0412avril0412 Posts: 1Member
    edited June 10
    I'm getting 042 and would love to trade it for 059 or 067!!
  • joiedevie99joiedevie99 Posts: 696Member
    I'm getting 042 and interested in swapping for one of the boxes with the lighter lip color - or for another month's box.
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 844Member
    I will be swapping KVD Lovesick and maybe the Porefessional too. I'd like to try to IGK coconut oil hair gel.
  • sephrenia300sephrenia300 Posts: 208Member
    Not a huge fan of this month at all, but I guess I got my least disliked variation so that's something.

Is anyone interested in my verb salt spray or porefessional for their Ouai rose hair oil or Rich kid coconut oil gel? I'm guessing no but just thought I'd ask :) I think we all have enough salt spray to drown ourselves in lol
  • mvpmvp Posts: 389Member
    @avril0412 I think I'm getting 067, you mentioned you're getting 042- we might have a match! :) PM me if you want!
  • ninjacatcninjacatc Posts: 5Member
    edited June 11
    Hello I have 083 on the way... looking to swap for 075

or looking to swap my k-dub and gradual face tanner for lovesick and something else
  • CheyChey Posts: 433Member
    I'm getting #067 and will definitely have the Klorane and probably Verb spray up for swap. Would love to trade for the Christophe Robin or Sunday Riley from last month and some more Coola sprays this month. I might also be interested in trying the Tarteguard in Light.
  • AannyAanny Posts: 97Member
    edited June 11
    I'm getting #091 and literally nothing looks useful to me. Curl product for the fine straight hair? Forget it.
    The funny thing is that none of the other boxes look good too... What a month, Sephora, what a month.
  • KatMKatM Posts: 175Member
    edited June 11
    I'll be getting the 083 and will want to swap the two hair products - Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It fine hair styler and the Briogeo Curl Charisma - a leave-in curl defining cream. I have super thick, Keratin-treated [straightened] hair so both of these products are a "hilarious" miss for me. I would also want to swap the Dr. Gross Gradual Glow pad [self tanner for face]. I'd be up for the following from this month: Klorane Dry Shampoo, the Coola Make-up setting spray, Coconut Skin-Smoothie priming moisturizer, Quay Rose- hair and body oil, Murad Invisiblur perfecting shield, Supergroup setting mist with rosemary, Benefit's Porefessional, -OR- products from previous bags.
  • GrishmaGrishma Posts: 80Member
    @SamanthaL I'd love to take the lovesick off of your hands. I have the dreaded -083. Check out my swap page if you are interested in anything.
    I wish I had 67 or 59. Darned 83 :disappointed:
  • JustJeseJustJese Posts: 14Member
    Hi,is anyone willing to trade for box #042? I'd prefer box 075, minus the perfume sample. Much appreciated if there is any interest.
  • CJ84CJ84 Posts: 35Member
    I have 083 and am open to swapping entire box or items individually. I really want to swap my K dub for Livesick please!
  • KrisKris Posts: 37Member
    I am getting box #83. Looking for box #42 or just the hair products.

I have:
    Briogeo Curl Charisma™ Rice Amino + Avocado Leave–In Defining Crème
    Bumble and bumble Don’t Blow It

You have:
    Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil
    IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel
  • House06House06 Posts: 894Member
    I think I might hate the box Im getting #083 REALLY? Likely will put up every single item for swap this time. A little disappointed Sephora :(
    I'm with you @House06. It's almost like Sephora is worth it only for the 50points sometimes :disappointed: