Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hard to swap for samples and small dollar items

HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 1,094Member
edited June 11 in Swaps
There are samples I've been having a hard time swapping for and wonder if there are others of you that are having the same trouble and we can match up.

I'm looking for the following:

NUDESTIX Magnetic Matte Lip Color - Greystone
KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick
Eyeliners in funky colors
tarte lip (any color looking to try the formula)
lots of unsampled perfume samples.

I don't mind if these are sampled:
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliator
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil
Farmacy Honey Potion Hydration Mask
Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil

What samples and small dollar items are you have trouble swapping for?
Post edited by HappyCat on

Comments

• JackiecupcakeJackiecupcake Posts: 498Member
    @HappyCat - I have some tarte lipstick samples (delish lip paint and wcw glossy lip paint), I also have an electric blue Jumbo eye pencil by NYX if you're interested in swapping. I've been looking for the Lavender sachets you have listed if you see anything else from my swaps you're interested in.

http://swap.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/user/21522/profile
  • chefkristinchefkristin Posts: 1,503Member
    @HappyCat I have the .17 oz vial of Trilogy CoQ10 in my stash, pm me your address.
  • NattNatt Posts: 64Member
    @HappyCat I have the Nudestix in two diff colors and the Tartes in my stash but those are full size!! I think the colors are Delish and Bounce...
  • NattNatt Posts: 64Member
    I am looking for in shower styler, Tatcha cleansing oil, Derek Iam samples(I want to try them all lol) and the Christopher Robin hair something... Lol (bad memory) :s
  • Kelly1109Kelly1109 Posts: 328Member
    edited June 11
    Few small items I'm always ISO:

Urban Decay Perversion mascara sample size
    Cocolabs floss
    KVD black eyeliner
    toothpaste samples (hubby travels almost every week)
    Secret clinical deodorant
    Post edited by Kelly1109 on
  • nehaneha Posts: 951Member
    Always ISO
    Tarte lip paint in delish
  • SunShiningSunShining Posts: 60Member
    ISO tinted sunscreens like Coola, Cotz, and suntegrity
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 892Member
    @HappyCat I have some perfume samples in my stash, what brands/scents are you looking for? I'd be happy to just send you some if I have any you'd like.
  • RRZRRZ Posts: 82Member
    @SunShining I have a Cotz tinted SPF 40 deluxe sample I can just send you if your interested (expiration 2/19). It is not from a subscription box so not swapping and it is just sitting in my extras pile. PM if want.

Same to @HappyCat with a Tarte "tarteist" quick dry lip paint in color "vibin". It is just sitting in my extras pile looking for a good home. Received with an Ulta order in the last month or two.
  • entwashianentwashian Posts: 1,025Member
    I'm always ISO Atelier cologne samples in Clémentine California, Pomelo Paradis, or Bergamote Soleil.
  • SusanDSusanD Posts: 54Member
    @HappyCat are you looking for or give away the kat von d lovesick? I am in search of that. I am getting the kdub which is not for me.
  • whitpickwhitpick Posts: 432Member
    I'm always ISO samples of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb & Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Vanille Extreme!
  • GrishmaGrishma Posts: 81Member
    @HappyCat I have the nudestix grey stone. I could just send it to you if you want.

(P.s - I'm not sure if you want the products like nudestix/lovesick or do have them and want to give them away?)
  • HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 1,094Member
    @Jackiecupcake Both it turns out are colors that I had. But thank you.

@chefkristin Thank you

@SunShining Send me your address and I will send you the cotz

@Rochelle none that I don't have at the moment.

@SusanD @Grishma I have the kdub coming as well I'm looking for a more usable shade for me.

@Grishma That would be great do I have anything you would like?
  • SunShiningSunShining Posts: 60Member
    @RRZ many thanks for sending me the sunscreen! Very kind of you!
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 850Member
    edited June 19
    @HappyCat I sent you a PM. :)

Also, I want to try Replica's Beach Walk perfume, but haven't managed to swap for it yet.
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 590Member
    I am always ISO shampoo and conditioner samples (high end brands like oribe, bumble and bumble, etc). Still trying to find that "perfect match" and I hate buying full bottles just to test them out but can't seem to ever get someone to swap with me for those.
  • SJPSJP Posts: 1,752Member
    It does seem to be harder to swap for the smaller items. I wonder if it's because shipping prices have increased.

I wish I would have known that there would be a market for these small items---I've literally thrown some of these in the trash because I thought I wouldn't be able to swap them away. :(
  • belliumbellium Posts: 708Member
    i have had no luck swapping for the ahava sea kissed hand cream that was in last month's beauty fix. i'm just about ready to break down and purchase it on amazon.
  • Cara0730Cara0730 Posts: 1,187Member
    I am always looking to swap for fragrance samples for men.
  • MishaFazeliMishaFazeli Posts: 67Member
    @janemockingjay this is totally off topic but if you haven't found the perfect hair fit yet try Tigi S factor, I am VERY particular about my shampoos/conditioner and I'm not even a huge fan of the Toni & Guy salons, but I worked as a receptionist at one of the salons all through high school and college and I'm telling you the S factor line is amazing. S Factor 'Serious Conditioner' treatment will make your hair feel like silk. I bring it up because I've seen samples floating around on the swap site before. I get mine at discount from my hair stylist friends, but I've also found them several times at an insane discount at Marshalls/ TJ Maxx stores.
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 590Member
    Thanks @MishaFazeli! I think I've seen Tigi products in stores around here so I hope that ends up being my HG because that will make my life so much easier than paying shipping costs from these websites for shampoo!
  • ChristineDChristineD Posts: 43Member
    @janemockingjay they carry TIGI at Ultra and it often goes on sale. Best time to buy is when they have their liter sale and combine with an Ultra coupon.

On the topic of swapping for small / sample sizes, I have a heck of a time swapping for the travel size of the Jergens Wet Lotion in Fair / Medium. It is perfect for travel and I would like several but can't get replies to my swap requests. Also get turned down on the deluxe samples of it Cosmetics bye-bye undereye. They are perfect for the makeup bag.

• ChristineDChristineD Posts: 43Member
    ULTA. Darn auto-correct
  • MeshaMesha Posts: 33Member
    Mine have been the Balance Me Congested Skin Serum from Birchbox and the Christophe Robin salt hair mask everyone wants.
    Another one is Juliette Has a Gun perfume sample! My co worker loves that scent so I've been trying to swap for some for her and so far only got one.
  • GlowingAmberGlowingAmber Posts: 23Member
    @Kelly1109 I might have one or two of those perfumes hanging around. I probably spritzed them once or twice, but if I find them, I can mail them to you if you PM me your address
    @GlowingAmber just sent you a message :)