Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You wanted to swap for my Robb Vices alcohol but . . .

AnnAnn Posts: 1,579Member
I totally spaced and now can't remember which swap partner you are. You were willing to do a Baltimore meet-up. I have posted the bottles I have available on the swap portion of this site. I think they sent tequila too which is . . . somewhere in my house.

Comments

• katyTkatyT Posts: 81Member
    It wasn't me, but I live in the area and would totally swap for some tequila ;)
  • flirtmdflirtmd Posts: 418Member
    @ann it was me.
  • DLRDLR Posts: 609Member
    lol...so fun!
  • flirtmdflirtmd Posts: 418Member
    @ann @katyT did a face to face swap yesterday with @lovethesnow she is also up to a meetup.
  • LisaMarieLisaMarie Posts: 327Member
    Anyone in the Albany NY area want to swap for the alcohol? I have the tequila and the Virginia black whiskey looking for a good home.
  • rachel_crachel_c Posts: 94Member
    If anyone is in Nashville tn area and wants to swap for the whisky let me know, we won't drink it.
  • whitpickwhitpick Posts: 456Member
    @LisaMarie I'm going to Albany on Friday! If I have something you want, I'd love to swap in person for the tequila. I just did an in-person swap for the whiskey box in NYC! PM me and we can try to coordinate times :)
    @flirtmd sounds good!
  • AnnAnn Posts: 1,579Member
    edited June 19
    @flirtmd @katyT @lovethesnow

Oh thank you so much. I get so many swap requests I just lost track of who wanted the alcohol.

I did list the available bottles which are up for swap for people willing to venture to Baltimore. I don't think I listed the tequila yet.

I am following a ton of things and prefer to swap approx. equal RV.

I don't know if I have all the RV listed but I can go back and double check that! I am out of town right now so it might be a few days before I can get back and check the RV Booklets for the RV.

I return 6/21 in the evening and leave again 7/4 for vacation so would love to swap some of this before I leave.

Those who are interested can start a swap and we can see if we have a good match.
  • cleegiantscleegiants Posts: 1,324Member
    @ann i would come up to baltimore (or meet halfway to DC if you wanted to swap the tequila.
    @Ann I'm in the same boat, on vacation and I have a whole shelf of swappable stuff that I can't check right now. Off hand I know I have 2 Whole Foods beauty bags, yoga stuff, pusheen...
  • hildolhildol Posts: 705Member
    @chris I'm not sure why as there were zero links, but can you please approve my comment?
    @LisaMarie and @Ann I'd love to get in line to swap. I really want that whiskey as a gift for my dad. Also looking to make a nice dry bar at home. I live in Florida so it's easy to ship to me, and my business has a liquor license so easy to ship to my office where all packages are delivered to our warehouse sign in (all over 21).
  • sharonsharon Posts: 94Member
    I have 2 bottles of the whiskey I would swap in person. I work downtown Chicago and would meet in south or west suburb areas. PM if inerested
  • AlexAlex Posts: 734Member
    @sharon I might be your girl - hoping to move back home to Chicago soon.
  • megabnmegabn Posts: 57Member
    I'm always up for taking alcohol off the hands of any New Yorkers. :wink:
  • LisaMarieLisaMarie Posts: 327Member
    I don't actually have tequila I assumed it was since it was in the fuente box lol but it is the ancho chile liquor from the March box.

@hildol Thanks for the offer but I don't want to ship it because the cost of the shipping would probably be close to the cost of the bottle and I would worry about it breaking and the extra cost to replace it .
    edited June 21
    Post edited by hildol on
  • ZuZusPetalsZuZusPetals Posts: 804Member
    The title of this thread makes me smile every time. It's like the (far less shady) missed connections section of the forum :joy: