Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone else have a glitch typing comments on an iPhone with MSA?

PamPam Posts: 1,903Member
I have an iPhone 6s and when I try to type comments in a swap it won't let me type more than one line before it freezes. It also often freezes when I am scrolling. It's really frustrating when I'm trying to respond. It doesn't happen every time and I don't know what's causing it. Does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• gabizagogabizago Posts: 97Member
    @Pam it happens with me all the time, I gave up commenting on MSA website because of that. I'm using iPhone 6+
  • PamPam Posts: 1,903Member
    @gabizago it doesn't seem to happen to me on the forums, just swaps.
  • GeorgiaGeorgia Posts: 376Member
    I have that problem from time to time. Glad it isn't just me ;)
    @Georgia do you have an iPhone 6s?
  • GeorgiaGeorgia Posts: 376Member
    @Pam nope, I have an iPhone SE.
  • TeresaHTeresaH Posts: 124Member
    @Pam I have a 6s and it drives me crazy!!! I try to use my laptop for comments when I can.
    @TeresaH I'm usually in bed on my phone! lol I Can't wait til sept to upgrade my phone! Odd that it only happens on MSA
  • gabizagogabizago Posts: 97Member
    @Pam sorry, I meant the blog, not the forum. I guess the comments on the blog are super slow only with me.
  • entwashianentwashian Posts: 1,025Member
    @gabizago I have problems with the blog comments (and only the blog comments) on my Android phone. It loads my typing very slowly, to the point where I have to close my browser & start over. It seems to be a memory issue, because it sometimes helps to close my other apps while this is going on. It's definitely not an issue with my keyboard app -- I sometimes just switch over to my QuickNote app, type the comment, then copy-paste to the MSA blog.
  • lotusflower13lotusflower13 Posts: 1,260Member
    I have the iPhone 7 and the issue I have is when I look at the swaps is the pictures of the items won't load and same when I look at what others are following or have listed. I can type, but it's just the loading of the pictures.
    @lotusflower13 that happens to me too sometimes after I scroll thru a few pages
  • Cara0730Cara0730 Posts: 1,187Member
    I have the same problem as you @Pam When I'm trying to type a comment I can type about 4 words before it freezes. It only happens to me on the swap side. But I don't have an iPhone, I have a Galaxy S7. I thought it was just my phone! :)
    @Cara0730 hmm! I thought it was my phone too! I guess it's the website somehow. Very frustrating when I'm not near a computer and accept or decline a swap that requires a comment and I can't
  • Cara0730Cara0730 Posts: 1,187Member
    @Pam It is frustrating! I'm sorry it's happening to you too but I am glad my phone isn't the problem! :wink:
    @Cara0730 me too, although I still want the iPhone 8 when it comes out! Lol