Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RZ BOS: Your Free Styling At DreamDry NYC

MaryJenniferMaryJennifer Posts: 276Member
edited June 14 in All Other Boxes
If you subscribe to The Zoe Report Box of Style, check your email for a message titled: Your Free Styling At DreamDry NYC. Get a free dry style at NYC locations this week (choice of three styles). @Liz Cadman @chris
Post edited by MaryJennifer on

Comments

• appletonkathyappletonkathy Posts: 111Member
    Would anybody like mine? I can't use it in WI
  • SKDSKD Posts: 112Member
    My email was just blank.
  • Jennifer3141Jennifer3141 Posts: 2,453Member
    I got the e-mail. This is what it says:

If you follow the link, you can make an appointment. These are the locations:

I'm two time zones away from the closest salon. I don't see a unique code in my e-mail, but if someone would like to give my invitation a try, PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward the whole thing to you.
  • lisatratolisatrato Posts: 662Member
    OoooH! if anyone takes advantage of this offer please let us know how it goes-would love to hear of a forum member doing this. :)
  • lisadlisad Posts: 2,136Member
    edited June 16
    I can use it in Chicago, if anyone has one they can't use. It will be used my daughter who lives on the city
  • MaryJenniferMaryJennifer Posts: 276Member
    @lisad It specifically says valid at NYC locations only. :disappointed:
  • starrynight115starrynight115 Posts: 1Member
    I did it yesterday! I went to the Flatiron location in NYC and got the Audrey braided style. Definitely not a style I usually wear, but I figured why not? I liked the way it turned out, and my stylist was really nice. They had a display of the BOS inside the salon too, which was pretty cool. My stylist mentioned that a lot of other people who had redeemed the RZBOS offer had gotten the same style that I did, but I don't know how many total people had been there to redeem the offer. There was some minor confusion with the girl at the desk, who didn't realize that the styling was complimentary, but the stylist corrected her, so it wasn't a big deal. Overall, I really liked the salon and the style. I don't get my hair done too often, but I'll definitely go back there the next time I want a blowout/style!
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 892Member
    @lisad I just read this thread and it looks like the promotion ended yesterday so I'm sorry I never opened that BOS email either & I'm late. If they agree to extend it, your daughter can have mine, I can forward you the email if she wants to try to call today or anything.