Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone just listed the Popsugar book!

christychristy Posts: 39Member
There are 246 of these listed. I've decided I'm just randomly going to put the over-listed items i have and never are going to get rid of in my swaps! Sort of like- you're it!

Comments

• christychristy Posts: 39Member
    How about the Love Aj gold ombré bracelet :)
  • HeatheryHeathery Posts: 1,313Member
    I'm the only person alive who likes that Luv AJ bracelet and I lost mine. :cry: lol

Swap Profile ~*~ Goodreads ~*~ PaperBackSwap Profile
    "Be strong," I whispered fervently to my wifi signal.

• michellebellemichellebelle Posts: 126Member
    @Heathery my bracelet is up for swap.
  • Ashlea321Ashlea321 Posts: 28Member
    I also like the bracelet but I have one and have gifted 2. I've done my duty. I have also worn or gifted 3 of the white Michael Stars scarves but still have one of them lying around.
  • LexLex Posts: 367Member
    @heathery I like it too :)
  • RRZRRZ Posts: 106Member
    I have not even bothered listing my popsugar book, 2/4 red purses, 4/6 stowaway pallets, 3/5 winkylux lipsticks, 2 bauble bar snowfall necklaces, or 2 pehr runners.

They are going to be donations or random extras people are going to dread at some point.
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 934Member
    edited June 23
    @RRZ I don't know if you're interested in mailing anything you plan to donate, but I volunteer for a maternal and child health nonprofit that's hosting a small fundraiser in late October, and we need prizes for 10 rounds of bingo. I have enough "unswappables" to make up two rounds of prizes, but I'd be happy to take unswappables off of anyone's hands that wants to give in-kind donations for a good cause! If you or anyone else is interested, please PM me. :)

Because of the nature of this fundraiser, I'm even happy to take anyone's unwanted BINGO games!

Edited to add: I'm happy to PayPal anyone for shipping that wants to donate items for this fundraiser!
  • Ponder88Ponder88 Posts: 644Member
    246 listings for a single item? Yeesh!
    Swap ID: http://swap.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/user/18022/profile
    Check out my popular-culture website, The Newest Rant!
  • DesBDesB Posts: 210Member
  • laurablaurab Posts: 518Member
    I dont have a ton of small extras to include in swaps because I dont sub to beauty sample boxes, so Ive starting including some of the oldest items on my listings into swaps as extras. I think one thing I wont do that for is books because they are sooo heavy!
  • SerandipityJSerandipityJ Posts: 81Member
    I'm thinking since everyone who shopped the Popsugar "store" recently received a pineapple pin, it is going to be the new extra that is going to be making its rounds to everyone. I recently received one as an extra, and just laughed (to be fair she was an awesome swapper, and included other extras as well).
  • EllieEllie Posts: 536Member
    DesB said:

I was able to swap my book!

Tell me your ways, wise master.
    I like burritos and sarcasm.
    "Well, we took the scenic route, but we still ended up in the same place."
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 934Member
    @Ellie I only briefly subbed to PSMH (Black Friday deal), and it was after the Power Your Happy book month, and I was fortunate enough to not get it in a mystery box, despite my poor mystery box decision-making. However, it kind of reminds me of when professors make a book they wrote the required reading for the class, lol.
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,178Member
    I was able to swap my book along with some LV Kiki and I got those gorgeous cat eye glasses from Sugarbash. I was terribly grateful I arranged that the literal day the book spoiler was released.
  • DesBDesB Posts: 210Member
    @Ellie Swapping the book was dumb luck, though she lives in the same state as me so maybe she was looking for a fellow Wisconsinite on purpose? And I hadn't listed it ahead of time either. :)
  • rachel_crachel_c Posts: 163Member
    > @Ellie said:
    > I was able to swap my book!
    >
    > Tell me your ways, wise master.

Find a crazy person like me that loves reading lol. I don't get Popsugar so I swapped for the book.
    rachel_c said:

> @Ellie said:

> I was able to swap my book!

>

> Tell me your ways, wise master.

Find a crazy person like me that loves reading lol. I don't get Popsugar so I swapped for the book.

I enjoy reading, but not stuff like that book. I may have a garage sale to help cover the cost of my cat's surgery. That's something to add to the pile!
  • rachel_crachel_c Posts: 163Member
    @Ellie I'll give any book a 50 page try. If I'm still not interested in it after 50 pages it has to go! Hipe your cats surgery goes well. We had to have dog surgery a few years ago and yawza that was expensive!
    rachel_c said:

@Ellie I'll give any book a 50 page try. If I'm still not interested in it after 50 pages it has to go! Hipe your cats surgery goes well. We had to have dog surgery a few years ago and yawza that was expensive!

I like your attitude towards books!

As for surgery, you get it: the struggle is real.