Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great box, GREAT Customer Service!!! BREO

dw85202dw85202 Posts: 221Member
I recently signed up for the Breo quarterly box. I loved the Spring box and can't wait for the Summer box!!!! Today I contacted customer service twice and heard back from the co-founder Aleksandar Stolevski each time within 20 minutes. Yep, you heard me correctly....20 minutes!! I was interested in purchasing the Winter 2016 if it was still available. Aleksander told me it was not available because the fitness tracker sold out. He then added that he would include something extra in my Summer box. What?! How awesome! It's considered a Men's lifestyle box, but I like everything for me. So, I plan on keeping everything I want, and then if I'm feeling generous gifting the remainder to my sons and brother. Just had to share.

Comments

• debbiesblimdebbiesblim Posts: 1,033Member
    The spoiler for the summer box looks awesome and I just signed up with MSA15 for 15% off!
  • dw85202dw85202 Posts: 221Member
    @debbiesblim Yes, I saw that too. I immediately went to Amazon to check it out and it got great reviews, It may end up being a Christmas gift for one of my adult kids. Boy, are they going to be spoiled this year! Haha
  • debbiesblimdebbiesblim Posts: 1,033Member
    @dw85202 yes I will give it to my daughter! I almost bought one for her bday so this is so great!
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 1,826Member
    Okay I've been avoiding looking at what this Breo box is bc I don't need anymore boxes... but now I must know!... so I'm off to check out the main page :smile:
    Dang! Those boxes are amazing! Wow... And I'll be signing up, especially since they have great customer service too!
    Thanks @dw85202
    edited June 16
    Post edited by Randi2 on
    Hi @Randi2 I didn't know they had a referral program. What is it? I'll have to go to their website. But yes, that would be nice of you. I'll PM you.
    edited June 16
    Post edited by Randi2 on
    Thanks @Randi2 I PM'd you. But, it's all good if it doesn't work. I like this box so much more than others that I did a year sub for (what was I thinking? I hate OuiPlease). Hope you enjoy your Breo box!
  • lisatratolisatrato Posts: 662Member
    nooooooo.... WHY DID I LOOK! now i want, and won't be able to resist. I can't believe this one has slipped me for so long.
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 590Member
    I'm in the same boat, I hadn't even heard of Breo until seeing that spoiler today but my teen has been BEGGING for one of those polaroid type cameras for a while so it's a win win! She gets an awesome camera and I get other surprise goodies! I even loved the first box in Liz's review which was supposed to be the more masculine box!
  • whitpickwhitpick Posts: 432Member
    edited June 16
    deleted
    Post edited by whitpick on
    @whitpick I know we can't post referral links - I wasn't going to
    I believe we also can't ask for them via PM. Just trying to help protect MSA because if we refer each other then the site loses revenue. @chris correct me if I'm wrong.
    edited June 16
    I didn't ask for referral link from her at all - I click on tons of boxes through MSA. And I obviously don't ever want to take anything away from Liz, I was just going to email them and let them know I subbed after reading about their customer service from her. I already signed anyways so I'm sure MSA got credit for it, but to be honest, I didn't even look at the spoiler until I read about it and their customer service here.

@dw85202 wasn't trying to get referrals at all - it was me that brought it up to her. So I'm sorry if I did anything wrong bc that was not my intent at all
  • elizabethjelizabethj Posts: 506Member
    @Randi2 I was part of the conversation that you are referring to, and I can tell you what the difference was- we were talking about a box that MSA has never reviewed or posted about. If you search the name of the box we were discussing on MSA you get 'No Results Found'.
    If Liz had ever mentioned the box we would not have done that, but this was a rare exception.
  • dotzdotz Posts: 25Member
    Interesting. I never considered they would lose revenue, since the 15% off looks specific to My Subscription Addiction - it's MSA15.
  • SamanthaLSamanthaL Posts: 850Member
    @elizabethj I found a couple of reviews for BREO on MSA, starting with Winter 2016. The boxes look great, but I don't have it in my budget for the higher price point! I've wanted one of those cameras for forever. There's an MSA post from mid-May for the discounted spring box, which looks great too. Not sure if the promo is still good.
  • mycatbuttersmycatbutters Posts: 651Member
    I want the spoiler too! No fair, I'm supposed to be on a spending hiatus until I move.
    @Randi2 I totally agree that it's appropriate and very nice, to email the company and letting them know you subbed after hearing how great their customer service is from @dw85202 ! Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers :blush:
    @whitpick no problem - all is good here :smile:

I know that the norm seems to be bad CS anymore so its just great to hear/read good customer service experiences - they always catch my eye
  • Miaow23Miaow23 Posts: 99Member
    I've been salivating over this box since the first one (winter) but just couldn't pull the trigger. Waited for the end of season coupon and still didn't go for it when I think it was only $105? for the winter box lol. And now I want all of them, especially the spring box with the cute William Sonoma coffee cups. It definitely seems like a good deal in general, since none of the items seem like filler or junk and you get a lot of value for your money. The only thing that put me off was the pictures on their Facebook page of a girl in workout clothes where her butt seems to be the main focus every time :| I'm assuming that will end since it's a unisex box now.
    @SamanthaL did you mean to tag me, or was that intended for someone else?
    @Miaow23 I never went to their Facebook page, but I just looked. They updated their picture June 14.
    @elizabethj I only meant to tag you to mention that I did find reviews on MSA for the BREO box, because I thought you said there were No Results Found when you searched. I searched the MSA app, but not sure if they come up easily on the full site. Sorry if I misunderstood.
  • AminahAminah Posts: 163Member
    Wow I haven't heard of this box before, I am so tempted to sign up for the spoiler alone! On top of their website it says that the 'Summer 2017 Edition debuts 6/21!' Does that mean that the contents of the box will be reveled next week?
    @SamanthaL Ah, that makes sense! I see now my original post was unclear. Randi had mentioned seeing talk of a referral link in another thread and I was trying to explain to her why that other thread was different from this one about Breo- because in that other thread we were discussing a box that is not found anywhere on MSA, while Breo is found on MSA.
    @elizabethj Got it! For some reason, there have been times I can find particular posts on the MSA app but not on MSA on my computer, so I thought maybe it was a technical issue depending on where you were looking for it! That makes sense now. :)
  • ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 381Member
    Does this box ship today? Anyone know?
  • jamzillijamzilli Posts: 202Member
    I'm scared to look, for my wallet's sake, but here I go..... >:)