Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suction machine for blackheads

AannyAanny Posts: 105Member
I recently bought Suction Machine for Blackheads removal, it's in the mail now. Was wondering if anyone here have tried similar thing before and how were the results? I'm a little afraid to use it, lol. But my face is worse than usual, and picking or using special strips don't help anymore. I want to get rid of this nasty dots so bad! Plus, my husband has a bunch of tiny ones too. I think I will test it on him first... Please share your experience if you own this thing or had similar treatments. Thank you!
http://swap.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/user/19862/profile
ESL learner. Please excuse my mistakes. Thank you! :)

Comments

• LunaLuna Posts: 1,167Member
    I've never heard of that machine before, but I do occasionally get those clear, waxy blackheads from congested skin along my jaw line or chin. What I've used that really works is the Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter. It's a K-beauty item I received in a sub box. It's a clear gel that you massage on the blackheads for 3 minutes. As you massage it, it warms up and becomes like a thinner/watered down version of itself. Through the massaging & warming action, it truly does lift those waxy blackheads out, and I can feel them rolling around as I'm massaging. Sorry if that sounds really gross. Then you rinse that area, and it rinses off very easily.

I don't really get blackheads that have a black head and are deeper in the skin, but if I notice any on my nose, I've used that gel, and afterwards I don't see them anymore, but they sometimes reappear the next day. Probably what would work best is a nose strip right after the gel, which I haven't tried yet.

Holika Holika also makes a three-step black head removal kit. I just did a quick search for it, and it looks like Walmart sells it.
  • AannyAanny Posts: 105Member
    @Luna Thanks, Luna! I do use their 3 step kit, and I can't say it's working great for me, but I was always wanting to try Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter. I wish I could swap for it! Thanks again for your comment! :)
    http://swap.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/user/19862/profile
    ESL learner. Please excuse my mistakes. Thank you! :)