Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pusheen - Summer 2017 *Spoilers* (=^・^=)

AlexAlex Posts: 730Member
Since we're getting charged and this is, I believe, expected in July (eek! It's almost July?!) I thought I would set up a speculation/spoiler thread.

What do you think we will see? What are you using the most from past boxes?

Comments

• katyTkatyT Posts: 80Member
    Yay, their site says it'll ship mid to late July! I've been using last years beach ball recently and still love my sunglasses and sweatshirt. Ive barely touched anything from the last box. Do you know if this one has any sized items?
  • Em_PEm_P Posts: 750Member
    I used to get two boxes but I'm cutting down to one... The last box was kind of a dud... I loved the balloons and bottle opener, but that's about it.
    Unless there is a great spoiler, I think I'll stick with one.
  • oniontearsoniontears Posts: 59Member
    @Em_P I was also disappointed in their last box. I'm hopeful for this box though, since the summer box last year was my favorite. I use the flip-flops, duffel bag, and tumbler from that box all the time!
  • HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 1,094Member
    I get two boxes but if this box is anywhere as bad as the last one I will likely cancel both.
    @oniontears all the boxes til winter were good... Then spring just tanked.
    I loved last year spring, then the sunglasses, beach ball and towel from summer, notebook, pen and teacup from fall, scarf and thermos from winter... All great. But the big items from last box not so much. Cute but not useful.
  • AlexAlex Posts: 730Member
    I liked the bottle opener and the bento from the last box...and that was about it. Sold the party stuff and still am trying to swap/sell some of the other items.

I would love maybe pajama pants/shorts/tank, a towel (missed the first one), maybe a keychain?
  • HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 1,094Member
    @Alex a keychain what a great idea. Oh PJ yes please! You have such great ideas.
    I'd love another towel too. Also a tote bag, sun hat, fan, hair elastics, coin purse, cereal bowl, cookie plate, and personally I'd love pusheen tea towels :)
    @Em_P The box you just described sounds perfect!
  • chefkristinchefkristin Posts: 1,503Member
    @oniontears may I ask how you came up with that name? Are you in Vidalia, Georgia?
    @chefkristin Nope, I'm actually in the Midwest. The name comes from a book I read a long time ago and really liked.