Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emma and Chloe Flash Sale

elizabethjelizabethj Posts: 502Member
So I saw the email this morning and was super excited about the title, and then I get home and to my surprise there are no comments on the post and no one talking about it here. I have never subbed to Emma and Chloe, but I was thinking about it after I saw the June spoiler. Is there something I am missing about this company? Are people not into it?
I am interested in the June box at 1/2 off and maybe the Mara necklace from the shop (but shipping is $10, so I am thinking it over.)

Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel a sub with them?
Is anyone else getting anything?

Comments

• joiedevie99joiedevie99 Posts: 696Member
    I did the 3 month sub when 1 month was free. Canceling was easy enough. I find that I love some of their pieces, but not all. I ordered three things from the sale: Cherry Blossom ring, Clandestin ring, and Echis cuff.
  • ducktorwhoducktorwho Posts: 299Member
    It's pretty easy to cancel, you just send an email. Their CS has been pretty slow in the past, so just make sure you give it enough time.

Their jewelry is great, but I've had some CS issues. I think they're trying to fix it, but it can get annoying. My sub ran out and I'm not resubbing right now. I might do it again at some point or maybe I'll just stick to purchasing past boxes. I've liked a lot of items, but some aren't my style at all.
  • Em_PEm_P Posts: 749Member
    I got a couple of things in the sale, but I'm weary of subbing to a one-item box. Too high risk.
  • whitpickwhitpick Posts: 419Member
    The 50% off seems to be off the list price on the website, which averages about $50 for the items that came up. The box itself is $35 so I was excited thinking it was 50% off that, but it doesn't appear to be.
  • joiedevie99joiedevie99 Posts: 696Member
    @whitpick Yeah - it's off the sale price in the shop. The $50 box pieces were $25 each.
  • rachelnycrachelnyc Posts: 680Member
    I signed up a few months ago when they had a promo where your first box was $1, and I've enjoyed it so far. I'm not sure how long I'll keep it, but so far I don't regret signing up.

I'm debating whether to pick anything up from the sale. I've been eyeing the Irina earrings for ages, but of course the color I want isn't available now.
  • elizabethjelizabethj Posts: 502Member
    @whitpick yea, for the items that are from old boxes, they are on sale for 50 and then it's 50% off that. Since there is $10 shipping, you can essentially pick up one of the old boxes for $35 shipped.
    Although it seems like you can get the June box for half off 35 if you like the June spoiler.
  • whitpickwhitpick Posts: 419Member
    @elizabethj which is exactly the cost of the subscription! Funny how the math works on that...
  • lynndeannelynndeanne Posts: 260Member
    I think the sale is a good deal on their items. Not sure I really need any more as I have an annual subscription now and had a jewelry addiction long before I had a subscription addiction, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy at $35 with shipping.
    @whitpick it's an incredible coincidence.