Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OuiPlease Vol 3.1 Summer Box (First Spoiler!)

ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 385Member
They finally posted a spoiler for the summer box! Looks like we will get to add to our Les Nereides collections. So far the site still says shipping in July.

Comments

• ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 385Member
    Here is the picture.
  • ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 385Member
    Les Nereides has a new mermaid collection. I wonder if this is something we will get.
  • sarasara Posts: 2,493Member
    Hurray! Love knowing something great will be in the box!
  • sarasara Posts: 2,493Member
    Ok, that one would go well with the wire bracelet, @boxjoy- on my 8 year old niece!
  • reneewreneew Posts: 239Member
    @whitpick I'm not a LN fan, but know that the pieces always find a good home. I'd love a cat piece for my cat blogging niece, though. I don't love candles either, but the skin/hair/fragrance part of the box makes up for it.
  • KathleenA57KathleenA57 Posts: 171Member
    Oh, I'm so happy about this! I would loooooovvvvveeeee a mermaid piece!! :smiley:
  • AnnemAnnem Posts: 907Member
    I agree @KathleenA57 Bring on the mermaids! Yes please!
  • janemockingjayjanemockingjay Posts: 600Member
    Well, I'm legitimately going to stick to my swearing off of Oui Please, but if it happens to be another cute little dainty charm bracelet I'll gladly swap my Bangle Up to someone for it if they're willing.
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,152Member
    @janemockingjay which bangle up do you have? I have two LN dainties ;)
    It's the green and red one, shoot I can't remember what it's called, Josephine I think? It was supposed to be ivory and red but they sent me the wrong one
    whoops I should have put @nelliebelle1197 on that last comment sorry
    Which LN do you want?
  • dare2smiledare2smile Posts: 295Member
    omggggg SO EXCITED!
    @nelliebelle1197 the only one I have right now is the pink flower, so any other the other ones that were sent; bumblebee, fish, purple flower....I'm up for any of those :smile:
    @janemockingjay I have the purple flower and the owl.
    oooo I'd love to have that purple flower! If you want to send me a request I'll gladly accept :)
  • moniquemonique Posts: 722Member
    I have the LN ring and I think that I have to face the fact that I'm simply not a ring gal, other than my wedding set. It breaks my heart because it's one of my first unicorns and I have the matching bracelet. I'd love to swap it for something else unique if anyone's looking for the exquisite ring.
  • BlackberryBlackberry Posts: 1,036Member
    @monique !! Haven't seen you here lately and am happy to see you!! :) <3
    @monique would love that ring if you see anything on my list! <3
    @Blackberry I've missed you too!! I have a package for you and a few other ladies surprises going out this week. I've been packing and putting a few things together. We had to find a place to move suddenly, have zero furnishings, not even a dang bed, and it's been crazy around here. Officially found a fabulous place yesterday, still have to find somewhere to live for 15 days ahhh. I'll take a look at your listings. Hope all is well.
    Am I going crazy or did you change your name @Blackberry where's the fabulous rhubarb??
    Yes I did @monique - like it a little better for here. But have rhubarb for swaps - my bring it back.
  • LeahLeah Posts: 3,082Member
    I like this spoiler! I hope it's not a mermaid or an animal. I'm glad I decided (last week!) to hold on to the ring. It's interesting how something that didn't seem all that appealing in the winter seems so much prettier in the summer.
  • SMZSMZ Posts: 139Member
    edited June 19
    Im confused on this box. The site shows 6 boxes per year, yet they call them Spring and Summer boxes? Is it every other month or quarterly? Or just whenever they feel like sending it? I REALLY want to buy the year sub, but I'm getting that same feeling I had with LLB.
  • NightshiftNightshift Posts: 1,643Member
    @SMZ An annual sub will get you 6 boxes. But it's anyone's guess when they'll show up. This sub is for very patient people with nerves of steel (and I don't think I fall into that category). I'm keeping close track of how many boxes I've received, bc the erratic shipping schedule freaks me out and I do not think I will renew bc of it. I think a big problem they have is that they are very big on customer satisfaction, so if people are unhappy with the box, OP works hard to fix that, sending out extras, etc. I get the feeling that they're not a very big company and it takes them so long to deal with the fallout from whichever box the sent out last (people on here are still waiting for their nail polish and extra item from the Spring box and I know it took people forever to get a resolution from their Winter boxes as well) that it messes with the curation and shipping of the next box.
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 2,168Member
    @SMZ Considering their shipping history it's fair to assume that if you sign up for an annual that you will be getting 6 boxes over a year and a half.

Oui Please but it has some drawbacks that you should be aware of before you sub, so I would encourage you to read through the threads about it. You should know:

-they ship late and frequently change their target ship date.
    -not all boxes are fair or equal, sometime with very large fluctuation in value
    -spoilers are rarely of the actual items you will receive in the box, but rather advertisements for brands that will appear in some boxes

I like the body/skin/hair products as well as snacks and home good they send out but the jewelry and perfume are almost always a miss for me, and despite the misses and all of the drawbacks above I still like this sub, but I researched and subscribed knowing what I was getting into and adjusted my expectations. It's not a sub for everyone but I really enjoy it.