Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glossybox billing practices

HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 1,097Member
Ok, so after saying I had a problem canceling Glossybox and ended up with 3 boxes when I only wanted the one, I signed up again. I couldn't resist the free month of Ivory clasp. I signed up for Glossybox on June 16 it was stated that June would be the first box. I then canceled the sub the message I got when canceling was that July would be my last box. So it seems that their policy has me on the hook for 2 boxes and not the 1 I thought I was signing up for. I think this is shady for sure.

I must remember and not be seduced by tempting deals.

Comments

• michellebellemichellebelle Posts: 87Member
    They seem to always offer deals after the 15th, as that's the cancelation deadline for the following month. I was tempted by ivory clasp but already have so many handbags. So I took the $10 for 3 months deal. I'll get June, July and August, and will cancel by August 15 to avoid paying full price for September. @HappyCat let us know what bag you get!
  • GrishmaGrishma Posts: 92Member
    I'm tempted to get the 3 months deal as well (also I really want that creme shop brush) but I really doubt if glossybox is worth it anymore. They've been going down slowly.
  • EllieEllie Posts: 534Member
    The three month deal has me worried. It makes me think that GB needs quick cash. It seems too good to be sustainable in the long run...
  • PamPam Posts: 1,915Member
    I don't even need makeup but $10 a month for 3 months was too good to pass up
  • milstarrmilstarr Posts: 41Member
    Yeah, I had to do the three month for 10 each. And I can get a free box at the end with all my glossydots. (The ones I forgot to redeem when my sub ran out last time.) This time I won't forget!