Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Others may say they're unswappable....

DianeERDianeER Posts: 1,017Member
... but you've found a use for them! I'll show you mine, and you can show me yours. :D

Comments

• SJPSJP Posts: 1,752Member
    I want to be there!! That looks so refreshing @DianeER .
  • MarissaMarissa Posts: 46Member
    edited June 18
    If you look carefully you will see its unstoppable...
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 2,168Member
    @DianeER I wish I had a pool! There are not many in my neck of the woods; the short summer and limited water supply do not allow. Let me know if your swan wants a friend and I'll send one out with our swap.
  • ginamarie135ginamarie135 Posts: 496Member
    Oh I need to take a picture of mine with her big sister tomorrow!
  • MarissaMarissa Posts: 46Member
    @dw85202, my weenie mix freaked out and chased the Swan the first morning he saw it in the backyard! My dogs are fine with people in the pool until they go down the slide, that's the point when they sometimes bark lol. I like the two swans together though, maybe I need to blow up the second one from the mystery box.... I just don't want them to pop, I love them!
  • LexLex Posts: 328Member
    I don't know if I would get in trouble for leaving things but I think it would be hilarious to collect a bunch of the swans and keep blowing them up and leaving them in the pool area at my apartment complex. I left some noodles there that I bought for my sister as a joke and someone took them home (I hope they are happy).

The pools look so refreshing! I had one when I lived in a house but it was just so much work to take care of.
  • SJPSJP Posts: 1,752Member
    So many happy swans!! Those are lovely pictures---every pool looks very inviting. :)
  • RochelleRochelle Posts: 894Member
    I love these photos! And I actually love the swan drink holder. I've taken one to the beach, given them as a hostess gifts, my daughter even uses one for the pool at her college apartment. I can't believe I'm all out of swans now and may actually have to swap for a few more to have on hand! :joy: