Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments being approved

JaneseJanese Posts: 31Member
Hello everyone! I've been lurking for awhile but finally signed up a week ago to start chatting about boxes! Every time I post a comment it says it needs to be approved first and then sometimes the comment never even shows up. How long until my comments stop having to be approved every time? And how long does it normally take to get off the swap wait list? Thanks everyone excited to be here! :)

Comments

• JackiecupcakeJackiecupcake Posts: 689Member
    @Janese - Welcome! Are you trying to post links? Those will sometimes require approval before posting.
  • JaneseJanese Posts: 31Member
    Thanks for the reply! No links, just completely regular comments. This post took all day to finally show up :(
  • chrischris Posts: 3,787Member, Moderator
    @Janese, I am not sure why the comments were held up, but it doesn't seem to be happening anymore. The swap site waitlist is usually a couple of weeks. Welcome!
  • JaneseJanese Posts: 31Member
    @chris, the comments are saying they need approval again? It was letting me post last night, now it's not. Do you know why? Thanks!
  • chrischris Posts: 3,787Member, Moderator
    @Janese, unfortunately, I don't. The spam filter has a mind of its own. Hopefully, it has logic built in that will realize I have only ever approved your comments and this will stop soon. I have seen that work on occasion in the past. I think it will here too. Thanks for your patience!