Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FYI - Hint sunscreen 2 packs on sale for $30

raindropraindrop Posts: 315Member
I just got an email that Hint is offering a two pack (pineapple and grapefruit) of their sunscreen from the LE summer box for $30 (regularly $24 each). I was literally about to buy one yesterday, but waited because I just couldn't stomach the price. $15 is much better!

https://www.drinkhint.com/2pack?_ke=YmFnbGlvZ3JAZ21haWwuY29t&utm_campaign=SUMESS0804&utm_medium=email&utm_source=hint&utm_content=email

Comments

• lalalalalala Posts: 1,400Member
    Dangerous! ;) I don't NEED it yet, as we still have sunscreen galore from our sunscreen sampling this summer. I will have to bookmark that and maybe come back to it...if it's still going on later.
  • BendLBBagsBendLBBags Posts: 419Member
    Thanks @raindrop, I couldn't resist. My family LOVES the Hint sunscreen and we just went through the grapefruit I received in the PS LE box pretty quickly. My daughter used it for a soccer game and all of her teammates asked to use it too because it smelled so great. My son is also a huge fan and they were begging me to buy more. I told my daughter $24 was too expensive for sunscreen and they offered to pay with their own allowance. I couldn't believe it! So this will be my little quirky surprise for them ;-)
  • lovethesnowlovethesnow Posts: 469Member
    Darn, no pear. that's the best one. They had this special for July 4th but it wasn't free shipping so I didn't do it. I am tempted but I now have one of each scent so I think I'm good for now. If this special included pear I'd def. buy more.
  • LadybugLadybug Posts: 84Member
    @raindrop Thank you. My younger son was using the one from the PS LE until my older son took it on a trip and finished the bottle. They both have been asking me to buy more.
  • lalalalalala Posts: 1,400Member
    FYI - this still works. I put it off, making sure my daughter was ok with this sunscreen for getting her prepared for school (it's a bit of a fight to do sunscreen and we live in CA, so it happens a lot in our lives). So I ordered this morning with the code. :)
  • MarissaMarissa Posts: 67Member
    Omg this is too tempting! San Diego means I'm using sunscreen year round 24/7.... My wallet dislikes this post but my heart thanks you so much @raindrop