Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Globein Add-Ons Mix up.....charged twice ugh!!!

traciellentraciellen Posts: 290Member
So my biggest nightmare just happened (add-ons closing before you have a chance to update your cart). I sub to Globein Artisian box and somehow this last month they switched my account to Club (probably when they revamped their subscription box program). I went to add ons and was excited to see I had access a couple days early, yea. So I went crazy, added a bunch of stuff and planned go back to finalize before the end date. Two days later I logged in and could no longer access the add-ons, my order was finalized before I was able to remove 90% of it, despite the date for closing being several days away (for the Artisian Box Sub). At this point I realize their mistake, contact Globein and they switch me back over to the right subscription and access to the add-ons. I noticed not all the stuff I originally picked was listed, so I went ahead and selected a few new items. All was good, or so I thought. I just looked at my credit card statement and I was charged for the humungous add-ons the first go round, and now the second set that I actually ordered. Their accounts page is worthless as it doesn't accurately show orders and charges. I am so upset right now. Everytime I do add-ons I panic about not being able to adjust it down before it closes but this was entirely Globeins fault. I see this being a major headache to fix and I am just so upset about it. Anyone else having account issues with them right now, especially after they revamped their sub box program????

Comments

• gillepgillep Posts: 438Member
    Wow, your issue is MUCH worse than mine, but I had cancelled my club subscription a couple months ago, and received an email that my cancellation was successful, but was sent an August box. I contacted them and they said that somehow my account had been randomly reactivated and I would not be charged for the August box. It did take a couple days for me to get a reply so hopefully they take care of you. Good Luck!
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,496Member
    There are a lot globe in issues. Always have been. That website is a mess and they need a new developer. I always had things disappear, reappear and I often did not get what I ordered.
    It's not really worth it anymore
  • GeorgiaGeorgia Posts: 481Member
    I had zero issues adding add-ons this round but was charged twice for the add-ons. Since I use Paypal it took five days for their refund to post before I could transfer back to my bank account. I love receiving the essential box every month but I'm close to your feelings @nelliebelle1197 that is almost not worth it anymore.
  • Maureen_BMaureen_B Posts: 383Member
    I hate their website, it's so un-intuitive. Nellie is right - I think they'd solve a lot of issues if they re did the site.
  • AACAAC Posts: 507Member
    @traciellen that's great! And I really like that they take your comments seriously. A focus group is exactly what they need.
    Ask me for my swap profile. :#
  • traciellentraciellen Posts: 290Member
    edited August 12
    I should actually be thanking Globein because of the mistake I went to my FFF add ons and reduced it down to less than $100 just to be safe. They saved me a whole lot of money because I didn't need 90% of it
  • traciellentraciellen Posts: 290Member
    edited August 14
    Post edited by traciellen on