Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robb Vices - Has Anyone Received the Free Promotional Box from the July/August 2017 Gilt Deal?

I'm curious as to who has/has not received their free promotional box from the Robb Vices July/August 2017 Gilt Promotion. If so, how long was the wait?

Comments

• prettycatprettycat Posts: 641Member
    I have not received my past box yet, but they did say it would be a few months so hopefully before xmas.
  • AACAAC Posts: 507Member
    Nope. No bonus box for me yet either.
    Ask me for my swap profile. :#
  • Chrsie0076Chrsie0076 Posts: 377Member
    No bonus box yet
  • SMZSMZ Posts: 889Member
    Nothing yet. I signed up around August 8th. It's been almost 2 months
  • nelliebelle1197nelliebelle1197 Posts: 2,496Member
    It usually takes months and months to get those extra boxes.
  • jewlzjewlz Posts: 1,082Member
    I'm ok with that. The further we get from the august box the better. I really don't want that as my extra box lol.
  • NyxNyx Posts: 1,505Member
    edited October 2
    I didn't do the gilt deal but will throw in this bit of confusion: I had canceled my RV months ago and recently signed up again with a different email address. They sent me the Sept box with no booklet and instead with just a card inside on top of the items - it says "our gift to you." It's double confusing because they had sent me an email (to the first email acct, the one I canceled) a many months ago saying I was due for a free gift but I never did receive anything. This Sept box appears to be on my new sub, though, not the free gift on the old sub, as they sent a follow up shipping email to the new email address. To further add to the mystery - if I go to my profile online for my new subscription it shows that nothing has ever been sent even though the emails say that it's from that sub. They don't seem to be aware of how dumb and easily confused I get when subscriptions seem to cross and overlap like this. :D
  • CrystalsCrystals Posts: 1,115Member
    I'm still waiting for my bonus box on my subscription that started in April...
  • berriesandbearsberriesandbears Posts: 336Member
    Nay. RV has stated it takes "several months" from when the subscription was started.
  • PeggyPeggy Posts: 42Member
    edited October 2
    I didn't do the Gilt deal but I signed up for a one-off box using the code EXTRABOX in August. I sent them an email last Monday asking about my bonus box. They replied saying that they'll send it out next month, but then I received a shipping notice for it the next day (it turned out to be the May oyster and rose wine box). That might have been a weird coincidence, but something tells me it wasn't. It wasn't the first gift from RV they owed me, and I had to remind them about that one as well. From what I've seen, they don't seem to be particularly organized about sending out bonus boxes and gifts. Some people get them immediately while others seem to be forgotten about. I'm sure many have done this already, but my advice would be to send them reminders that they owe you a box. Their tracking system for this (if there even is one) clearly isn't the greatest.
  • jewlzjewlz Posts: 1,082Member
  • GrammrGrlGrammrGrl Posts: 42Member
    I just got the August box as my extra box - *sigh*.

I suppose the email I received in mid-September about how September would be my first box since too many details were already released on the August box is sort of true.

On the bright side, it's still warm enough to grill out down here in SC. :wink:
  • PeggyPeggy Posts: 42Member
    edited October 2
    @jewlz I'm 99% sure there wasn't an expiration date on it all, but I can't verify that cause I already tossed it knowing I would never used it. I looked into it with the first May box I received and I know that shipping would be $60. And I don't remember what kind of code was sent out in the first box, but the one that came in this box definitely wasn't unique.
  • AACAAC Posts: 507Member
    GrammrGrl said:

I just got the August box as my extra box - *sigh*.

@GrammrGrl OMG, where is the dislike button?? I'll be sooooo upset if they sent the August box to me after thinking that I narrowly missed it!!

Ask me for my swap profile. :#
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 2,523Member
    That reminds me, I need to email them again about the February box I was supposed to get when I signed up with a code in April. They just respond saying "we're not sure when, but it will come" but 6 months is a long time to wait without any ETA.
  • appletonkathyappletonkathy Posts: 124Member
    I have a bonus box on its way to me. 9+ pounds and adult signature required. Any guesses? Tequila?
  • appletonkathyappletonkathy Posts: 124Member
    Note: my bonus box was from renewing like 4 months ago. When I wrote to CS twice in the past Monty, they followed up and it's on its way!
  • redbrchredbrch Posts: 9Member
    Hi all - I used the Gilt deal and started with the August box they then sent me the September box as my bonus box.
  • JustwayaarJustwayaar Posts: 290Member
    I got the September box as my bonus box and it was 9+ pounds.
  • BrooklynBrooklyn Posts: 10Member
    No, not yet.
  • grapevinesinginggrapevinesinging Posts: 4Member
    No, but I have received the sunglasses from the SUNSHINE promo. I'm shocked - they fit my face and are actually really cute! They do rattle a little bit though.
  • sarasara Posts: 3,389Member
    I got the Gilt deal and cancelled my subscription so that I could use it for two boxes. Last box was August. I am trying to not get a duplicate, so I am going to use it November 2 and hope the extra box is not earlier than August.
    I would love to swap- ask me for my profile!
  • lovethesnowlovethesnow Posts: 473Member
    @sara Are you going to use your same account for the gilt deal? I am going to wait for 11/2 as well. My last box of my 6 month sub was September. I just wan't sure if I need to open a new account.
    @lovethesnow Yes, I am going to use my same account. They keep saying it will be a box from the last several months, so I am trying to let as many months go by as I can! I didn’t see anywhere on the voucher that you have to be a new subscriber, does it say that? Have others used the voucher on their same account?
  • reneewreneew Posts: 562Member
    @sara I used it on my existing account. They told me to create a gift subscription to myself with the Gilt voucher. Then cancel the gift subscription before the next billing date.
    Thanks, @reneew That’s a good idea.
  • michellebellemichellebelle Posts: 281Member
    @appletonkathy my story is the exact same as yours. My bonus box from renewing is 9.3 lb, adult signature required. I wonder what it is?
  • michellebellemichellebelle Posts: 281Member
    @appletonkathy 9.3 lbs was the September box, looks like we're going to have another one.
  • joiedevie99joiedevie99 Posts: 878Member
    It looks like I wasn't billed for September, so that was likely it.