Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you knew/know your Secret Santa box will be shipping to you late, what would you prefer?

celyncelyn Posts: 220Member
edited December 2015 in Swaps
If, for example, some of us have packages coming that are delayed, causing a delay in shipping them out.

If you knew/know your Secret Santa box will be shipping to you late, what would you prefer? 29 votes

Get my Secret Santa box sooner with alternate items
0%
Wait to receive my box as originally curated if the box will arrive to me before Christmas, otherwise option 1
27%
MoiSurtoutTsumqySaizamopeysealion4820lisadolive1924petri080da201524 8 votes
Wait to receive my box as originally curated
72%
CaseyDog44misanthropic789TacievanessashleyJodiAnneCCCCHappyWifecatmhigginsnycWendyKPeters[Deleted User]Fayedorianshankaxzieb001klew08Sennym925jrpietruchSurraElissa 21 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• meowsicatmeowsicat Posts: 662Member
    My box did ship late but I really tried to hard to gift my recipient with stuff I thought she truly wanted and I'm hoping she finds it was worth the wait. If the situation was reversed, I would wait (albeit with burning impatience inside) hoping the end result was awesome and worth the delay. Plus, sometimes, life happens and maybe there was personal/family crisis. If you know your Secret Santa and they were just procrastinating, all bets are off lol
  • TacieTacie Posts: 1,008Member
    Wait to receive my box as originally curated
    Just have an elf pass the news along. :smile: