Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite Items EVER!

McSquaredMcSquared Posts: 988Member
As I was putting on my LLB necklace this morning I was thinking about my favorite items that I have ever recieved in a sub box/swapped for and so I began to think what have yours been? Maybe it is something you use everyday or you just like to look at and enjoy.

Here is my list:
Vasanti scrub
Tata Harper Reparitive Moisturizer
Cynthia Rowley Black Eyeliner
Little Lace Box Pearl Necklace
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Anything One Love Organics
W3ll people mascara

I know this topic may have sort of already been covered but I was curious what are products you received/swapped for that you just absolutely love.

Comments

• AngienharryAngienharry Posts: 1,370Member
    Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
    Beauty protect spray
    Klorane dry shampoo
    The Vitamin C scrub from the MSA quarterly box (don't remember the brand as it was too pricey to repurchase but it was awesome!!)
  • kiyokohkiyokoh Posts: 67Member
    edited December 2015
    Agreed, @CaseyDog44 about the Oribe shampoo and conditioner!

Also have to say that my memory isn't what it used to be!
    Oh I forgot oribe texturizing spray!
  • meowsicatmeowsicat Posts: 662Member
    Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri Wheat leave in conditioner - have tried to swap for ALL listed
    Malin & Goetz peppermint shampoo
    Aurora Cosmetics Gel Effect polish - dries super fast and colour lasts for days
    SW Basics Peppermint Lip Balm
  • laurieannlaurieann Posts: 70Member
    LLB pearl necklace.
    Liz Earle cleanse and polish
    Hanae MORI perfume
    La perla j'aime les Fleurs perfume
    LLB lollabambooza Shea butter LOVE This
    Popsugar blue jewelry box.
    Many others can't remember.
    Am eager to try Oribe. So far hasn't shown up in any of my boxes.
  • laurieannlaurieann Posts: 70Member
    Alterna caviar leave in conditioner.
  • MandypMandyp Posts: 386Member
    Lancer moisturizer - thanks Popsugar for turning me onto a $125 face cream...
    Sage & Row shave cream
    Sparklepop gold scarf
    Juara candlenut body creme
  • ecollinsecollins Posts: 54Member
    My favorites are a long list! As I look at my vanity covered in 90% of subscription products but my allstar list includes:
    ~Gilded Amberleaf gold tin candle from PopSugar
    ~Turquise circle pendant and sparklepop long gold necklace from PS but I think it's being replaced with LLB pearl necklace this month.
    ~Oribe everything
    ~Julique face serum
    ~Too Faced eye pallets
    ~MAKE silk cream lipstick from of course PopSugar
  • kylajaclynkylajaclyn Posts: 3,226Member
    I wanted the original LLB pearl necklace (the string of pearls from last year), but the wonderful @nelliebelle1197 just swapped with me for the latest single-pearl necklace and from the rave reviews you ladies give it I might just like it more! I don't have a desire for the other one now.

My list:

Wet Brush from PS
    Stroopwaffels from PS
    Turquoise horn necklace from PS LE
    Savvy Sleepers pillowcase from PS
    MSA throw (cheating a bit as I haven't been home to try it yet, but I've wanted it for so long I can't hate it, right? Lol)
    Pine Co throw (ditto)
    Benefit They're Real Mascara from Ipsy
    Rimmel Lash Extend Mascara from Influenster
    Basically all the jewelry I've swapped for from various boxes.
    GH Cretors popcorn from PS (SOOOOO GOOD) Thankfully we have it at Fresh Market. I still have some Pumpkin Spice special edition GHC popcorn waiting for me when I get home.
  • kylajaclynkylajaclyn Posts: 3,226Member
    edited December 2015
    **Note: I guess it works out. All the stuff I was planning to buy with my paycheck in the morning is sold out (the Apple bowl listing ended on eBay) and now the original LLB pearl necklace is sold out from their website, so it all happened for the best I suppose! I was able to get my Dream a Little Dream bracelet though. :)
  • misanthropic789misanthropic789 Posts: 930Member
    I may be the only one who isn't wild about the Oribe shampoo and conditioner. Both are fine, but not exceptional.

Alterna Caviar Protein Retexturing leave-in conditioner
    I agree about the oribe shampoo and conditioner but I LOVE their texturizing spray.
  • LaurenLauren Posts: 568Member
    Blissoma Pure moisturizer - perfect moisture level for me and zero reddening of my skin when I apply it

Inadvertently, Juice Beauty Pomegranate Shampoo & Conditioner - liked the green apple peel we've all had so tried the hair care and it's the best stuff I used in years and very reasonably priced.

Also, the Burke Decor fleece throw and the Myriam K hair BB creme (wish I could get more of the latter!)
  • allisenallisen Posts: 143Member
    The fall Rachel Zoe box wins all the prizes:
    CLUSE La Bohème rose gold watch
    One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum
    SHASHI Earrings

From the Allure beauty box:
    L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil

From Pop Sugar:
    Sage & Row shave cream
  • PattyKPattyK Posts: 413Member
    @misanthropic789 , I agree, the Oribe shampoo & conditioner is good, not great. My favorite is still Alterna Caviar Moisture Replenishing Shampoo & Conditioner. I need to get my hands on the Alterna leave in spray now!

As far as hair products, my favorite find of 2015 is the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment - amazing stuff!
  • mini2zmini2z Posts: 2,341Member
    Cuyana Towel (its my blankie now) my daughter has one and I have a good one put away for our RTW trip in '17?
    Wetbrush - have collected three from Target trips now (mini is in my travel bag)
    Amika dry shampoo
    Tarte mascara
  • nananana Posts: 835Member
    My favorite items EVER are the GlobeIn Tunisian mug and the scarf from the Cozy box. They are so much my favorites that I have bought 2 boxes, plus swapped for 2 more mugs and scarves, and would swap for as many mugs as I could. I think four scarves are enough, but I may give some as present in future years.

I also love the GlobeIn cards and the elephant poop notebook. I'd swap for as many of those as I could.
  • WendyMWendyM Posts: 858Member
    I love & get so many compliments with that Sparkle Pop necklace (and also the scarf!) Juara candlenut butter (doesn't make me cold like other body lotions- dunno what's up with that), Alterna caviar hair creme (so soft, smells so good) Bingo game (played with all ages at Christmas with wrapped prizes from my swap stash- a crowd pleaser) but the one thing I can't live without is my Konjac sponge. It just feels right.
  • texbettytexbetty Posts: 734Member
    @WendyM we have enjoyed family bingo night several times too and make a grab bag of prizes plus we have a traveling "trophy" the sea horse from Globein.
  • WendyMWendyM Posts: 858Member
    oh, i love the idea of a Trophy @texbetty (hey, I always thought you were TEXT Betty) :D
  • NyxNyx Posts: 1,548Member
    Hah, I just started another thread like this! I have a bunch but the stand-out is Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum.
  • mini2zmini2z Posts: 2,341Member
    I forgot that I use my Globein mug everyday & so does my mom but we each got tiny chips in them and only wash them by hand

Also, use my purlisse with SPF is another I use daily
  • svollgasvollga Posts: 149Member
    I love love LOVE Deux Lux Dreamer messengers.
  • Jdunbar6Jdunbar6 Posts: 415Member
    edited July 2016
    Pehr Design Bins
    Savvy sleeper pillow cases
    Super candy
    Exfolikate
    Kendra Scott cuff/earrings
    Alexis Bittar ring
    Honest beauty makeup wipes
    The Laundress fabric spray
    Oribe
    Phillip B.
    Turkish towels

These are my top items, but I feel like there's more! LOL I typically enjoy most of the things I get in boxes or don't realize how much I like them until after I give it a chance. I don't think I'll be without these though ever again thanks to sub boxes.
    Post edited by Jdunbar6 on
  • BishBish Posts: 196Member
    Resurrecting this thread:
    Henri bendel striped dopp kit bag from popsugar
    Minsai cuff from RZ
    Hot pink pineapple bag from popsugar resort because it's great for travel
    Oui Please lingerie (French lingerie, ooh lala)
    Marcelle hydra c gel moisturizer, yay for not being greasy!
  • Em_PEm_P Posts: 968Member
    Massi Turkish towel - it's my daughter's favourite blanket / towel / makeshift dress
    Pusheen cookie cutter and apron
    Lele sadoughi necklace
    RZ sunnies
    LLB leave me peaches Shea body butter
    Juara body butter
    One love organics balm
    Dr Schwab eye cream
    Mint Jungle Foot Cream
    So Susan cosmetics bags - always get compliments
    Beautycounter cleanser
    PSMH lemons tea towel
    Julep polishes - changed my life

i can keep going and fully anticipate the pusheen sunglasses to join the list!!
  • LunaLuna Posts: 1,720Member
    Below are some products that I have fell in love with, and would never have discovered without sub/LE boxes:

EXO nail polish remover (Birchbox LE)
    Dr. Severin After Shave Body Balm (Nourish Beauty)
    Routine deoderant (vegan clay formula) (Goodbeing, I think)
    Julep Brilliant Glycolic Hand Scrub
  • LunaLuna Posts: 1,720Member
    Also, the Nourish Beauty bags. I always gift these to my mom, and it just melts my heart how much joy they bring her (she really fell in love with the May "Mom" themed bag :) ). She thinks they are super cute, and I agree!
  • JennaJenna Posts: 55Member
    LLB Bath Truffles, 1802 Beekman Fudge, KS water bottle, Coconut Mango Mimosa Body Scrub, tea set
    OuiPlease S&B scarf, Charly earrings, lingerie set, 1951 coin holder, marigole earrings
    Birchbox BeautyBlender, Folle de Joie perfume, IPKN sunscreen, Oribe dry shampoo
    Luxor Box silk pillowcase, RET Tumbler, Tatcha powder, 1951 clutch and card case

BEST things I didn't get (and still haven't been able to swap for): OuiPlease Eliose earrings and RZ Miansai bracelet!