Got my box today. I was fairly happy with it but I think it's because I enjoy the boxes now more that I'm not reviewing them for my blog (so stopping reviewing was the right decision). Part of it, I think, is that I now don't calculate what the value of the box was so I don't get as upset if it was low.
- Goldfaden Face Scrub. It's only a 1/4 oz, but I only use face scrub once a week or so, so this will last me forever. I'm excited about trying it when I finally finish the scrub I'm using now.
- Jouer liquid lipstickin some pink color. Too pink, gave to my daughter, but the formula was fine and she liked the color. I didn't check to see if it is really long lasting, it didn't survive eating pizza, that much I can tell you.
- Laura Geller Spackle primer. I've gotten this one before, but a long time ago, when I didn't use primer. I do now so I'm looking forward to trying it.
- Parlor Salt Spray. I'm not big on hair products, so these ones are usually losses for me. I definitely don't need any more salt spray, but I'll use it eventually.
- Supergoop sunscreen oil. This was my sample choice. I didn't try it on my face yet, as I had BB cream on when the box arrived, but it absorbed quickly on my hand and I like the beachy scent.
I'm not sure that there is anything that would make me go head over heals over a box any more, but again, I was pleased enough with this one.