Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOW TO: Send a private message on the forum

chrischris Posts: 3,885Member, Moderator
edited August 2015 in Reference
If you want to send a private message in the forum, go to the top right corner of your screen when you are logged in. You should see an icon of a box that looks like an arrow is pointing into it. Click on that icon and then click on New Message in the pop-up window. Then just type the screen name of the person you want to send the message to.

Thanks for @msaeric for the new Free Stuff category!

Note that this is different from posting a (public) message on someone's wall. To do that see: http://forum.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/discussion/395/how-to-post-a-message-on-someones-wall
Post edited by chris on

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Posts: 136Member
    I did it by clicking the person's name, which opened their page. From there I clicked 'message' on the top right of the page. ;)
  • KathleenKathleen Posts: 414Member
    If you're on mobile view, the message icon is on the bottom left next to notifications. I'm on Android, so it may look a little different for iOS.
  • Em1Em1 Posts: 1,200Member
    Is there a way to message people who are on MSA but not on this forum?
  • nancytnancyt Posts: 934Member
    I wish that I had joined the forum earlier, I have learned so much here in just the last week. Thank you to everyone.
  • Love2323Love2323 Posts: 691Member
    @chris is that only from desktop? I'm. It seeing if from iphone
    ID: 1481109015524778
  • KristyKristy Posts: 2,288Member
    @Love2323 the PM area on an iPhone is here (see attached). Also, you can edit your posts after you post with the little gear icon on the right of your post.
  • BestAuntEverBestAuntEver Posts: 1,422Member
    edited June 18
    @Love2323 You can't close your account yourself, you will need to message @chris to delete it for you.