Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great hall of albatrosses or albatross adoption

HappyCatHappyCat Posts: 1,431Member
edited February 2 in Swaps
Thought it maybe fun to make a post where people can post their albatross that they would be willing to swap at well below value to move them a long. I know when I was new there where albatrosses I wanted and would have traded for if I had known that these where not highly prized items and people would part with them for much less.

It maybe my strange sense of humor but I thought it would be fun to post pictures like Americas most wanted or a very proud gallery of albatrosses. I lucked out and don't have to much in the way of true albatrosses but here is mine.

I have the lovely Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White that I would love to move along at a much reduced value as part a mult items swap. I'm happy with cosmetics or really anything I can use.

The Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner while not really an albatross per say arrived with the tip broken off and has been on my swaps list not moving it needs to move from home.

Comments