Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adidas Avenue A Summer 2017 [Spoilers]

ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 545Member
edited March 23 in General
Did you guys see the new MSA spoiler for the Summer box? So excited!!!

Comments

• HillaryHillary Posts: 294Member
    Love it!! Can't wait to see what else is in there!
  • ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 545Member
    edited March 23
    Here is what it says about the curator on the Avenue A website.

"Wanderlust has curated products that enhance your workout experience allowing you to focus on the adventure, not the clothing."
  • ZuZuZoomZuZuZoom Posts: 545Member
    edited March 23
    The shoes!
  • Megan33Megan33 Posts: 202Member
    I was waiting for someone to start this thread! Love the first spoiler. Was hoping for a fun color since the last shoes were white/gray, but that's okay because I like the look of these shoes
  • Maureen_BMaureen_B Posts: 435Member
    @Hillary mmmmm deep purple, I'm on board with that!
  • MandieMandie Posts: 267Member
    I went to go see what it would take to pause it and other details around that, and if you click on the link it will just cancel your subscription. Just a click and it's cancelled, no confirmation or further details on how it works. I decided to sign back up 20 min later and my sizes are somehow already sold out.
  • jojo1355jojo1355 Posts: 205Member
    edited March 23
    I 'paused' for Spring and went to unpause and it said I'm now signed up for Fall 2017. I like the shoes, but not like 'have to have them' so if I end up getting summer, score. If I have to wait until Fall, ok.
    I have a hard time believing it's already sold out though.
  • ginamarie135ginamarie135 Posts: 638Member
    Has anyone ever tried these shoes on before so we know a size comparison??
    Please ask for my swap id if you are interested!
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 2,239Member
    @ginamarie135 I believe they're the same style as the shoes from last summer

I found them to be a tad large for me - I usually get a 10 from Avenue A, but I got a 9.5 in the gray pair from the winter box and decided to size down to a 9.5 for this pair
  • ginamarie135ginamarie135 Posts: 638Member
    @Randi2 the blue ones?? Those were my favorite! And the 8.5 fit me perfect in those :)
    Please ask for my swap id if you are interested!
  • Megan33Megan33 Posts: 202Member
    @Mandie @jojo1355 some people have mentioned being "waitlisted" so I'm assuming pausing your subscription opened up an option for someone on the waitlist. A lot of people who are trying to sign up now have been told that their first box will be Fall
    @ginamarie135 yes - the blue ones were "Edge Lux Bounce Running Shoe" and the new ones are "adidas Edge Luxe 2 shoes"

if you look at the pics, they look pretty similar
    I tried to change my pants/leggings size yesterday, and it said that my changes won't be reflected in the current box??? Hmm. Maybe after such an awesome Spring box, lots of people have signed up?
    @mandie and @jojo1355 I hope that you both get Summer boxes! It seems pretty early for them to be sold out already, fingers crossed for you!
  • RainRain Posts: 696Member
    I've been trying to change my sizes for weeks and it still won't let me. I think it's a glitch.
    @Rain I guess as long as we get the box it'll be okay :). They seem to be good about exchanges, but I'll be optimistic and try again in a couple of weeks to see if they've fixed the glitch.
  • chrischris Posts: 3,862Member, Moderator
    Here is the Adidas: Avenue A Subscription Box Summer 2017 SPOILER! blog post:
    http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/03/adidas-avenue-a-subscription-box-summer-2017-spoiler.html
  • belliumbellium Posts: 900Member
    can someone tell me exactly when these boxes are billed? the FAQs say every three months but it's not telling me exactly when that is.
    edited March 23
    @bellium
    I did a quick search and I was billed June 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016
    (I know there's other in between but its scary to look at my credit card bill so I just went through text messages bc I usually get an alert asking me if I just spent $150 at Safecart)

I've been a subscriber since the beginning

ETA: mine also says it will be billed May 11, delivery May 26
  • DianeERDianeER Posts: 1,203Member
    @bellium My account says I will be billed May 11, with delivery expected on/around May 26.
  • belliumbellium Posts: 900Member
    @Randi2 and @DianeER thanks. i just want to be sure, since i use checking account funded paypal, that i have money in the account for billing!
  • marifmarif Posts: 8Member
    I also tried to sign up for this box but it said that one of the items were out of stock. So i selected verything xs and changed one by one to find out what was out of stock. So the tshirts on size M are out of stock but my other options were fine. So i selected xl(which is in stock) for my tshirt size and everything else my regular size. Then i was able yo sign up for summer box and not fall box. I hope this makes sense. So i got everything else the size I wanted and the tshirts a little bit bigger than usually.
  • Co123Co123 Posts: 629Member
    I'm still signed up but I don't really NEED another shoe right now... hmm.....
  • meeeemeeee Posts: 49Member
    edited March 23
    I really like the shoes and tight tank tops in this one, but I'm hesitating because of the rest of the clothes collection. I don't like shirts with words/slogans on them, so I really don't want one of the shirts that say "Wanderlust" on them...I'm also not a huge fan of the seams on the hoodies, and I don't do crop tops. I'll probably hold off until there are more spoilers.
  • boxjoyboxjoy Posts: 2,688Member
    The bag and patterned tights from the line look great but really everything but the drop crotch pants and the crop top shirt would be a good fit for me. I'm likely going to cancel before the next billing, due to cutting back box expenses, but this looks like a great one!
  • jojo1355jojo1355 Posts: 205Member
    edited March 23
    I find the 'pausing' to be a bit misleading if you can't 'unpause' before the next box's billing. It essentially cancels your subscription, which isn't very clear. I'm not crushed about not getting this box, but if I knew the difference between pausing and canceling (which is basically nothing), I would have 'unpaused' a lot sooner.
    I did send them an email asking if I'm getting the Summer box or not. Hopefully it's a glitch like last time.
  • sarasara Posts: 3,694Member
    So, I had "paused" my subscription last December, didn't reactivate it for the spring box, and when I signed in today, it showed as cancelled. So, I reactivated it. It didn't say anything about sizes being cancelled, didn't even have me fill out sizes again (but I think I did check the box that the sizes were still fine) It just says that as they are preparing my box, I will be sent an email to update my billing, etc. Weird that we are all getting different responses... Certainly didn't say that I wasn't on track for the summer box, although with everything being said here i wonder whether that's the case.
    I would love to swap- ask me for my profile!
  • erineevanserineevans Posts: 132Member
    I would REALLY love it if we could pick our color of shoes. Anyone have an in with Adidas that could suggest that?! :p
  • dsbldsbl Posts: 1,329Member
    If anyone wants to get the shoes I'm happy to split the box! I think I'd like anything but another pair of shoes. Let me know! Thanks!