Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Target's spring beauty event, May 7 from 12–4pm

CarmenCarmen Posts: 206Member
edited May 5 in Free Stuff
Is anyone going to the Target's spring beauty event? I am wondering if Target had an event like this before and if anyone can recommend it?
I added the link to the event page:
https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/May-in-store-beauty-event?ref=tgt_adv_xc&afid=d_DBM&cpng=dvm006i000000iVFUNAA4bmpRONWthr1pmbl&fndsrc=tmntga&DFA=1

Comments

• Randi2Randi2 Posts: 2,239Member
    I haven't heard of them doing this before. I had a Bullseye survey that was kinda related not too long ago though.

The closest Targets to me aren't doing it so I don't think I'll be attending.

If anyone does go, I'd be interested in hearing what it was like though
  • lalalalalala Posts: 1,485Member
    @Heathery
    ME: I hate how Target gets after about 10am...hell no. ;)
  • PlaidGirlPlaidGirl Posts: 912Member
    Looks like a neat event! Thought about it and then realized.....

Target + Freebies + Sunday afternoon = Hair pulling madness
    PM me for my swap profile. :)
  • finlidanfinlidan Posts: 1,709Member
    The targets it is being held at in my area are the worst of all time. So crazy busy especially at a peak time of a weekend afternoon!! I had enough of Target's shenanigans when I went to the Lily Pulitzer Launch a couple of years ago.
  • belliumbellium Posts: 900Member
    my nearest target is participating! but do i want freebies bad enough to risk the crowd?
  • lisadlisad Posts: 2,347Member
    I'm going to venture out with my oldest unfortunately it's at a target that is always so crowded about 20 minutes away but I'm curious to see what's its all about.....
  • CassieBCassieB Posts: 601Member
    My target isn't one of the participating stores or I would definitely be there! I usually end up there at some point during the weekend anyway lol
  • lotusflower13lotusflower13 Posts: 1,506Member
    I never heard of this, but my local store is participating, but I don't shop at my local one, I drive to a different one. I know it doesn't make sense, but to me it does. Anyway I might venture out and see what it's all about.
  • CarmenCarmen Posts: 206Member
    I think I will go and give it a try. I will let you know if it was worth it or just crazy crowded :)
  • LunaLuna Posts: 1,720Member
    @issheinacoma Thanks for the recap. :) That's pretty much how I envisioned it would be. I was busy having family-fun-day-Sunday so I missed it.... but I would have ventured there out of curiosity if I was near one today (this "event" was being held at, what looked like, all of the Targets around me).
  • Randi2Randi2 Posts: 2,239Member
    looks like those items that they were giving away free are now in the "Beauy Bonus Box" that Target is now selling for $5
  • LexLex Posts: 380Member
    You can buy it but you also get it free with purchase (beauty probably). I was buying an electric toothbrush and a few other beauty items and they popped one in my cart.
  • StephMStephM Posts: 34Member
    Went to the "beauty event" yesterday and the woman told me it was for Mother's Day. She kept reiterating this like only Mothers get freebies? Not sure how she assumed I was or was not a mother but... No freebies for me! Then I see Target is selling these freebies today? Target... it's gonna take me a while to come back to you now. And won't waste my time with another "event."