Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It Took Over My Life

lotusflower13lotusflower13 Posts: 1,506Member
I guess I'm saying goodbye. I had started out with 3 subscriptions in 2014 and found this site last October, I grew to 34 boxes. I literally could not pay my bills. I was seriously addicted.

I have a lot going on and not just caring for my grandmother. I have mental health issues and a lot of stuff going on. I'm in a serious depression and my therapist says this is the worst she's seen me in 9 years.

After crying in bed for 2 hours I sat up and cancelled all my boxes and not for the right reasons, it's just because I don't care anymore.
I was always financially responsible until now.

I was supposed to see my psychiatrist tomorrow to possibly get a new antidepressant, but because I can't pay I had to cancel and now she can't see me until July 11th. I hope I can hold on until then.

I have 3 swaps that have to mail out and I can't even get out of bed.

I just want to say thank you all for your kindness and generosity. It means so much to me and I'll never forget it. I want to try and get rid of what I have and what's coming in so that no one else has to deal with it.

I'll stop in every now and then, but right now I can't do much at all, but lay in bed and cry.

Sorry that you had to listen to this if you got to the end. I appreciate each and every one of you.
<3 Valene

Comments